Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

If anyone arriving in Suvanabhumi at 23:55 on April 10, 2012 is looking to share a taxi with my good buddy Leotex (aka weirdo magnet) please reply here. He has had varied success in the past with cost sharing, sometimes no takers and some times some real weird fuckers (thats how he met Spike).

I'm sure they will start lining up now to ride to Pattaya with me.

But I do have Mr. T reserved and if anyone would like to share a ride, let me know.

Arrive 11:55 PM on the 10th on Delta from Tokyo.

Thanks,

LeoTex

sure no problem. it will save him on his first nights accomodation costs. See Leotex, I have saved you 1500 bht already.

Plus 1/2 of the taxi fare from BKK to Pattaya.

Thanks for all the help!!!

LeoTex

can you hang around the airport till 9am on the 11th :bhappy

Let me think about it for just a few seconds************Sorry NO, maybe next time,

But thanks for the offer,

LeoTex

• 4 weeks later...

Only 3 vacant seats left and less than 3 weeks to go. Book now while you can or miss this once in a quarter opportunity of riding with the infamous Leotex and listening to his facinating stories all the way to Pattaya.

If they want the 'facinating stories' they will have to buy the book or catch me on one of my lecture tours.

But they would save half on the cost of the taxi ride to 'infamous' Pattaya.

LeoTex

If anyone arriving in Suvanabhumi at 23:55 on April 10, 2012 is looking to share a taxi with my good buddy Leotex (aka weirdo magnet) please reply here. He has had varied success in the past with cost sharing, sometimes no takers and some times some real weird fuckers (thats how he met Spike).
I would rather sit and listen to this full blast for 24 hours, than share a taxi with that cunt Boring cunt Spike
  • Downvote 2

Could always ask BigD if he will hang around for 24 hours... he arrives the day before! :bhappy

One could do that, couldn't they?????????????

LeoTex

• 2 weeks later...