Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Spend your Qatar Airmiles in their Duty Free shop.......

Just received an email announcing that Airmiles from Qatar can now be redeemed for all items within their Duty free shops at Doha on outbound and inbound transits......

I've had 32,000 miles which will expire this year so that will no doubt buy a fair stack of goodies.......

It doesn't give the redemption rate within the email so have mailed them and will add to this thread later.

Just received an email announcing that Airmiles from Qatar can now be redeemed for all items within their Duty free shops at Doha on outbound and inbound transits......

I've had 32,000 miles which will expire this year so that will no doubt buy a fair stack of goodies.......

It doesn't give the redemption rate within the email so have mailed them and will add to this thread later.

Wouldn't all transits be outbound and inbound?

Yes I know, perhaps not using Qatar! :D

32000 miles, what does that get you?

Well whatever you can get I can get 2 of with change......

I spent 82,000 miles in the Etihad online shop in 2009 when I knew it was unlikely I could use them, and I got 6 different items including Ferrari jacket for my eldest and top end watch amongst other stuff......

If Qatars redemption rate is as generous your miles should go a long way

Edited by chatkeow

Flying out of qatar next week. will check. have a burgundy card only . gold cards get additional discount. anything in particular you wish me to look up...

Great, I think I just got downgraded to silver, (Etihad were cheaper last year).

Flying out of qatar next week. will check. have a burgundy card only . gold cards get additional discount. anything in particular you wish me to look up...

Just have a look at Baccy and Booze prices in general and check that you can purchase this sort of goods would be good....thanks