Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

If I was headed to Pattaya for a couple of days, I'd look at maybe using it. I know that the three most important items for me (beds, showers and safety) are reputed to be excellent and I wouldn't be going to Pattaya to sit in a hotel room anyway (irrespective of the cost). For a couple of nights with enough aircon and internet time included (12+6 per day) came out at 720 Baht a night when I done a search. I think two nights, maybe three maximum, would be my limit though. No worries about towels as the curtains look pretty decent to me. :thumbup :glare: It would certainly be higher up my pecking order than either the Carlton or the other place further down Sai 2.

I test booked 2 nights, April 1-2, with the same add ons, and get over 900b/night. I chose the double bed/double occupancy.

Capture.JPG

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like a modern day version of that other shithole called SkyTops.

I pulled the following off the internet:   "A multinational chain of hotels has come to Pattaya with their concept of 5 star quality at 1 star prices. This is the second Tune Hotel in Thailand and w

Quite so, I hate that sitting on the wing with air Asia.

Posted Images

I test booked 2 nights, April 1-2, with the same add ons, and get over 900b/night. I chose the double bed/double occupancy.

I think they've only set the yields until the end of this month. I think that it'll be popular with Thai families heading into town for one or two nights so the school holidays will have an impact on the rates for the next couple of months.

The one in BKK is going up next to Asoke so if I had an overnight stay in town to do an Embassy visit or similar I'd not worry too much about the room size if the price was under a grand.

Edited by CheshireTom

just stayed a couple of nights at the newly opened TUNE hiotel in Angeles, Philippines.

Got a bargain promo price of 429ps or 310bht, including 12hrs A/C.For that price and being a short stay it was just about acceptable, however, no promo and all the addons make it very expense for a shoebox. Also, it had only been open 2 weeks, and they had only finished 4 out of 10 floors, so biulding work started at 7.30am. Out of our party of 3, I had to move room after one night as the shower only produced scolding hot water and a mate had lights that would not switch off at all, even with the key card removed. Numerous other guests were at reception in the morning with complaints.

For a 1 night stay, get a promo and its ok, but at least wait until the place is finish (I don't expect Thai builders to be any better than their Philippine equivalents).

Guest Fatboyfat

I'd be very intrested to see how this one pans out. Co-incidentally I was asked to "bankroll" an almost identical concept, only closer to South Pattaya by an "entrepreneurial" friend a couple of years back. I just couldn't see any mileage in it in a Pattaya location. Singapore, Tokyo and possibly even Bangkok yes, but not here.

The wifi connection better be perfect!

11 sq meters? Thats the size of a childs bedroom WITHOUT a bathroom in it taking up space!

Edited by short

Sounds like the perfect short time hotel!!

Well with your handle and the little room, quite a few puns you packed in there. :thumbup

Just stay at Tune, pay 700 with package, star from anout 500 bahts to 1200 with full package, small room but good location on second road nesr soi 3

http://www.pattayaone.com/tune

p3050244s.jpg

p3050226.jpg

p3050232.jpg

Would you stay there again? Do you consider it good value for the money?

Stayed in one for 4 hours kip at KL airport cost about $15 , it was perfect for a kip and a shower, havent seen anything in the pictures that would convince me to use it for anything else

Well with your handle and the little room, quite a few puns you packed in there. :thumbup

Was wondering if anyone would notice :)

Of course now if you are Japanese, you might call it an apartment.

11sq m... Is that a room or a cell? And I thought hotel rooms in Japan were small... 'Could never handle such close quarters I don't think; esp. wi company.

• 9 months later...

And if you had booked through Agoda,all the "extras" you quoted would have been included.

Did a dummy booking today, and with 12 hrs A/C and 12 Hrs TV, 12 hrs wi fi, towels and room clean for 14 nights worked out at 1300 Bhat a Night Room ONLY for an 11 Sq M room, dont thionk i will be booking any time soon

Edited by bigdelta

I stayed at the one in AC a while back.

The shower door doubled as a bathroom door so either you got water everywhere whilst showering or the bathroom was left open for you or your guests to see everything.

I think it would be a good type of hotel while on an extended layover near the airport. It would also be a very nice deluxe short time hotel with a deluxe price. I cannot see such a small room being more than 1 or 2 nights acceptable.

I stayed at the one near Low cost terminal for one night in Kuala Lumpur, and it was way too small for room size. Thankfully I was there for only 10 hours till my next flight out. I will never stay there again. Tune hotels are not for me. I also checked out the room sizes of the Tune Hotel in Angeles city just out of curiousity, and they were also pretty small. I prefer to stay in a full size hotel and pay for the extra room.

Edited by whitney

I stayed at the one near Low cost terminal for one night in Kuala Lumpur, and it was way too small for room size. Thankfully I was there for only 10 hours till my next flight out. I will never stay there again. Tune hotels are not for me. I also checked out the room sizes of the Tune Hotel in Angeles city just out of curiousity, and they were also pretty small. I prefer to stay in a full size hotel and pay for the extra room.

thats where i stayed, from memory it was approx $15 for 4 hours so i got 3 1/2 sleep and took a shower, i would never use it for anything else other than a place for a shower or quick lie down. The rooms including shower are about 2mby3.5m

Edited by nus01
  • 1 month later...

Oh great.. I booked Tune in CeBu for a week through Agoda and the add on's are paid.. I better

go back and look for reviews. I need more that 2 towels..