Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

what and were is drinking street?

A beer bar complex ... with 1000 baht barfines in certain bars and the " only short time for 1500 baht " demands from the girls... No wonder, the infamous U-Too bar reopened overthere... looking back, the usual lonely mothers ... on the week ends a sausage fest, the young guys woo for the elder prostitutes...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A beer bar complex ... with 1000 baht barfines in certain bars and the " only short time for 1500 baht " demands from the girls... No wonder, the infamous U-Too bar reopened overthere... looking back, the usual lonely mothers ... on the week ends a sausage fest, the young guys woo for the elder prostitutes...

Huh? I was never quoted a 1000 baht barfine, or anywhere close to it. I wasn't told short time either, longtime 1000-1500 Has something changed?

• Upvote 1

It's located on the right side (going with traffic) on 2nd road. Go by bahtbus and if I remember correctly, it's 4-500 meters after Big C shopping center... Has a big entrance sign. And as stated above it's a bar beer complex - I guess about 30 bars....

And fun can be found there too - go on and have a ball... :-)

Do you cut and paste your responses to most threads mate? They are uncannily similar. It would maybe save you time typing if you did so :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Huh? I was never quoted a 1000 baht barfine, or anywhere close to it. I wasn't told short time either, longtime 1000-1500 Has something changed?

The two roadrfont bars.... I was there last time in december, so then it was valid already ( see the details in my biased rants )

Edited by Gabor
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do you cut and paste your responses to most threads mate? They are uncannily similar. It would maybe save you time typing if you did so :D

???? The guy wanted infos, i shared my own.... what's the problem ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

There's a lot of Indians drinking there nowadays which puts me off the place. I just pray that they use condoms.

I bet they pray you use condoms also

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Couldn't care less what they want. I'm disease free.

When did you last have a check for Hep B, Hiv, and Clamyidia

• Upvote 1
Guest Fatboyfat

When did you last have a check for Hep B, Hiv, and Clamyidia

LOL Is that the test where the Devil's Den goblin squeezes the bell end and checks the "Jap's Eye" for teardrops ? :-)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL Is that the test where the Devil's Den goblin squeezes the bell end and checks the "Jap's Eye" for teardrops ? :-)

lol, something like that

Very funny.

:P

Standard of girls is way down on this time last year.

Went there last night @ 02.00 and sat at a bar in the middle so I could scope out all the surrounding bars. Not one girl interested me. Mainly average looking with many below average.

All the bars were very busy though. I will have to try getting there earlier next time.

Left Drinking Street after one beer and walked south on Second Road past the Lisa Coyote bar. There was about six girls working. A couple of them looked ok but 500 barfine and girls having been told by the boss to ask for 2/3K ST, I just kept on walking despite their pleas for me to come inside. Hardly any customers in a big bar. They won't last long with their current formula.

Continued walking south on Second Road.

A couple of live music bars doing ok but rock music is not my thing.

Lek's Classroom (coyote bar) was still open on soi 2. The only bar open on soi 2 due to construction. Didn't bother going in because I walked past it a previous night and only fat old minger Coyotes there.

The bars on Second Road at the top of soi 3 were doing good business but I didn't see any bird worth stopping for, not even any decent looking Hello Girls.

Atlantic Bar was closed and the other bars beside it were in darkness. I'm glad Atlantic Bar is suffering. Karma.

Carried on walking south. The live music bar outside McDonalds was ticking over and a few bars across the road from McDs had some customers but no pretty girls.

Got a motorbike Taxi down to Walking Street.

North Pattaya is on it's knees. The demolition of the soi 2 beer bars has had a knock on effect on the surrounding area.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

i took two girls from there last week and paid one 1000 LT and the other 1500 hundred LT , the bar fine was 300(could of been 350) the girl i paid 1000 LT to was 18 and cute enough to be a dancer in any gogo (not that means much anymore) and was the tightest fuck i have ever had

• Upvote 1

Standard of girls is way down on this time last year.

Went there last night @ 02.00 and sat at a bar in the middle so I could scope out all the surrounding bars. Not one girl interested me. Mainly average looking with many below average.

All the bars were very busy though. I will have to try getting there earlier next time.

Left Drinking Street after one beer and walked south on Second Road past the Lisa Coyote bar. There was about six girls working. A couple of them looked ok but 500 barfine and girls having been told by the boss to ask for 2/3K ST, I just kept on walking despite their pleas for me to come inside. Hardly any customers in a big bar. They won't last long with their current formula.

Continued walking south on Second Road.

A couple of live music bars doing ok but rock music is not my thing.

Lek's Classroom (coyote bar) was still open on soi 2. The only bar open on soi 2 due to construction. Didn't bother going in because I walked past it a previous night and only fat old minger Coyotes there.

The bars on Second Road at the top of soi 3 were doing good business but I didn't see any bird worth stopping for, not even any decent looking Hello Girls.

Atlantic Bar was closed and the other bars beside it were in darkness. I'm glad Atlantic Bar is suffering. Karma.

Carried on walking south. The live music bar outside McDonalds was ticking over and a few bars across the road from McDs had some customers but no pretty girls.

Got a motorbike Taxi down to Walking Street.

North Pattaya is on it's knees. The demolition of the soi 2 beer bars has had a knock on effect on the surrounding area.

Interesting post Papilon, thanks for sharing.

what is drinking street ? is it like walking street? and were is it?

many thanks

Here's a pic of the Drinking Street sign so you'll recognize it as the baht bus approaches:

IMG_1000.jpg

I've been a several times through the years, but was never very impressed. A quirk of fate put me for a week in mid-January in a hotel on Soi 1 off 2nd Road and I passed Drinking Street two, sometimes three, times a night. A couple of the bars always seemed to have a lot of customers, while most others varied from deserted to busy, depending on the time of night and the day of the week. I was going to check out the bar with the 1,000-baht-BF coyote dancers to see if the girls were as snobby as some reports have indicated. However, when I approached that bar, a group of drunk young Russians sitting there started arguing among themselves. It looked like Thai guys were going to get involved, so I decided it wasn't a good occasion to sit down and have a beer.

I went back another night when the atmosphere was calmer. I didn't notice any girls who were particularly pretty, but they didn't seem stand-offish, either. In short, Drinking Street appeared no better or no worse that a dozen other beer bar complexes scattered around Pattaya. I'm sure there are attractive girls scattered among its twenty or so bars, but that's true of any beer bar complex and finding them is always a matter of luck and personal preference. And if you are in any way troubled by Russian, Indian or Middle Eastern guys who move in groups, there were a lot of them at Drinking Street in January.

Now that I live in Jomtien, getting to Drinking Street would take a long time. For me, a return visit would be a bit like trekking across Death Valley to eat at a McDonalds - the destination isn't worth the effort the journey would require.

Evil

:devil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Upvote 2

i took two girls from there last week and paid one 1000 LT and the other 1500 hundred LT , the bar fine was 300(could of been 350) the girl i paid 1000 LT to was 18 and cute enough to be a dancer in any gogo (not that means much anymore) and was the tightest fuck i have ever had

You sure pay a lot for LT! :D

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I have never been quoted 1000 baHT barfine either,Gabor must be ugly hehehehehehehe

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1