Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

what and were is drinking street?

???? The guy wanted infos, i shared my own.... what's the problem ?

You gave your usual drivel but didn't bother to give it's location which is what the OP wanted. :clueless

I have never been quoted 1000 baHT barfine either,Gabor must be ugly hehehehehehehe

Read again, which bars asking the silly barfines.....you may try tonight and please report your own experiences....

You gave your usual drivel but didn't bother to give it's location which is what the OP wanted. :clueless

Maybe drivel... can you deny the facts I wrote ?

Sexybaaman was kind enough to clear out the location....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Read again, which bars asking the silly barfines.....you may try tonight and please report your own experiences....

Maybe drivel... can you deny the facts I wrote ?

Sexybaaman was kind enough to clear out the location....

Considering yours was the first response it would have been more useful to supply the OP the information that he'd requested rather than your stock standard rant about bar fines and sausage fests.

I've been only a couple of times to drinking street - had a good time with some very friendly ladies,

Was pre-warned to avoid the bars next to second road - high drinks prices and high barfines, presumably because of higher rents and prime location.

I went with Jamie first time, who also avoided a couple of other bars in the complex that he thought were dodgy.

In all had a good few hours there and tempted to barfine but other bars to visit and night still young.

I don't think it's to be avoided but agree with Gabor that their are some high barfines and LD's in a few bars.

Considering yours was the first response it would have been more useful to supply the OP the information that he'd requested rather than your stock standard rant about bar fines and sausage fests.

I'm sorry, I'm not the Yellow pages....I shared what I thought important....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1