Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

A good hotel to meet fellow BM's. Awhile back i sent off my laundry with thousands of baht forgotten in my pocket. Clothes and Baht returned clean. All the years i've stayed , still havn't seen the "back" pool.

That's the one with a urinal at opposite end of showerhead aint it ? Laughed my ass off first time i stepped in.

Yes it is!!! You can shower and pee at the same time !!!

The information is at http://pattayapages.com/residence/. If you book there, it's 1450 baht/night.

When I click on the link it is blocked by google. Not sure if this is just me or everyone. Delete this post if it is of no significance, dont want to change the topic. The following message is displayed:

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at pattayapages.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for pattayapages.com

What is the current listing status for pattayapages.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 2 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-07-16, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-07-16.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including includtraf.ru/, fmacqvmqafqwmebl.ru/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including fmacqvmqafqwmebl.ru/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS22576 (LAYER3).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, pattayapages.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

If you are the owner of this website, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Centre

I took a BI chick there from BKK, she was well impressed. We went out to buy groceries when she found they had a full kitchen. That was one helluva holiday weekend.

No hassle 100baht and your there !!!!

That's exactly what he was talking about, the song taaw drivers love to screw over the tourists by charging 100, when the fare is only 10 Baht.

That's exactly what he was talking about, the song taaw drivers love to screw over the tourists by charging 100, when the fare is only 10 Baht.

Yep. Late one night a driver asked for 100 and said he would go directly to the RG. He then proceeded to stop every block or so and pick up regular fare (10 Baht) passengers. There should be a open hunting season on baht bus drivers. :)

Edited by Samsonite

I was talking about 100 baht taxi, no problem to me!!!

When I click on the link it is blocked by google. Not sure if this is just me or everyone. Delete this post if it is of no significance, dont want to change the topic. The following message is displayed:

Yes, that virus was detected and flagged by Google yesterday. I believe I have found the affected part of the site and removed it. I am waiting for Google to review the site and give it a clean bill of health. Until that message goes away, stay off the site.

Damned Russians are at it again.

It's not 10 baht if you hire a BB for yourself if you don't feel like walking to 2nd road or wherever to catch one that is taking everyone. I have used the ones by Marine Seafood many a morning at 2 or 3 am and yes you have to negotiate, but I have never paid more than 100 baht to get taken to RG.

CB

It's not 10 baht if you hire a BB for yourself if you don't feel like walking to 2nd road or wherever to catch one that is taking everyone. I have used the ones by Marine Seafood many a morning at 2 or 3 am and yes you have to negotiate, but I have never paid more than 100 baht to get taken to RG.

CB

Agreed, i do this everynight when finishing my night up. Paying 100 baht to hire the bus from Marine Seafood to take myself and my lady back to the RG with out being packed in and not stopping is well worth it.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone know what Room number 5 is like. Been told that isthe room they have reserved for me.

Anyone know what Room number 5 is like. Been told that isthe room they have reserved for me.

See pics 21 and 22 (last two)on the original post. It'll be very similar or mirror image to those pics .