Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

An exciting new online branding and marketing platform ‘FreePlayo.com’ launched in Pattaya in January 2012. Encouraged by its early growth in user numbers, an impressively high ratio of repeat visits, and favorable user behavior trends, FreePlayo is keen to broaden its focus nationwide.

Front and Centre

Conceived and developed in Thailand, FreePlayo is a simple website in which users play a free game of chance every eight hours to accumulate FreePlayo points. Players can exchange their points for sponsored cash and prize rewards. Repeat branding is the core benefit of FreePlayo to sponsors, whose logos are the focus of the rewarding online game.

“Whereas most online advertising plays second fiddle to content, advertising is front and centre on FreePlayo,” said FreePlayo Director and Co-Founder David Gillbanks. “Everyone I have asked who has played FreePlayo more than a few times can name most if not all of the sponsors of our website.”

FreePlayo user Pavit Grover, whose family owns the long-established Ali Baba Indian Restaurant (a FreePlayo sponsor), agrees: “There are sponsors on FreePlayo that I had never heard of before, but because of FreePlayo I know that they exist and if I ever need their services I could go to them.”

Compelling

FreePlayo gives sponsors the opportunity to build upon players’ brand awareness through tactical promotions or strategic marketing messages. Sponsors’ messages and promotions are linked to their respective logos during game-play and are compiled in a searchable directory of promotions that site visitors spend on average three minutes browsing. Users may act upon these messages via email and web links or share them on social networks.

FreePlayo can help sponsors conceive, write, and design compelling promotions and messages. FreePlayo’s directors have more than three decades of advertising, communications, graphic design, and online marketing experience.

“The more compelling and interesting the message, the higher the click-through and share rates,” said FreePlayo Director and Co-Founder Matt O’Sullivan. “The most effective sponsor content on FreePlayo is enjoying click-through rates that are far higher than the industry average.”

FreePlayo adds further value by pushing out sponsor messages to its followers on Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace. The FreePlayo Pattaya blog offers yet another value-added way for sponsors to get their news out.

Read the rest of this story at http://www.bangkokbusinessbrief.com/2012/02/29/new-exciting-online-branding-marketing-concept-launches-in-thailand/

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone,

If you're out watching the Euro 2012 semifinals tonight and tomorrow night, don't forget this:

A well-known Pattaya pub is now stocking Carlsberg. To celebrate, the publican is giving away two bottles for only 50 FreePlayo points.

Claim the Reward before 6 pm on June 27th for use before the kickoff of a Euro 2012 football semifinal.

Hi folks,

Will you be out watching the Euro final tomorrow night? Then we thought you would like to know about this:

Watch the Euro final at a popular pub in Soi LK Metro (see our website FreePlayo.com to find out which pub) and Say FreePlayo for a free Carlsberg during the match;

OR

Claim the Reward for two bottles of Carlsberg and a 50 Baht donation to charity. Only 50 FreePlayo points!

Hi Grandpollo, I don't think there was.

Anyway, this is the business owners' forum. And here is some news about FreePlayo for other business owners:

FreePlayo.com is now among the top 200,000 websites in the world according to Alexa.com. And it's only six months old!

We have just created a special sponsorship package for small & independent bars, restaurants, and guesthouses who want to raise the profile of their brand and encourage people to try out their product.

FreePlayo promises 100% brand recall among our loyal and growing user base and gives business owners the opportunity to entice them to their venues.

PM us to find out more.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have a small and independent bar, restaurant, or guesthouse/hotel in Thailand?

Do you want to raise the profile of your brand and encourage people to try out your product?

FreePlayo promises 100% brand recall among our loyal users and gives you multiple opportunities to entice them to your venue.

After only six months FreePlayo.com is already among the top 170,000 website in the world for traffic rank according to Alexa.com!

In 2012 secure your FreePlayo sponsor spot for six months at an extra special rate for independent bars/restaurants/hotels.

It's insanely-good value!

PM me or email info[at]FreePlayo.com to set up a meeting.

• 1 month later...

The Pickled Liver on Sukhumvit Soi 7/1 is now sponsoring FreePlayo; Bangkok's first pub/restaurant to do so.

The Pickled Liver is offering 200-Baht vouchers as FreePlayo Rewards, which can be claimed by FreePlayo players with 200 points in their accounts.

Simply sign up and play FreePlayo to win points. You get 20 points just for registering. Visit www.FreePlayo.com.

Invite your friends to earn 50 points for every person who registers from your referral link.

You will be surprised how quickly you can rack up 200 FreePlayo points!

Try FreePlayo's new game, Matcho. Matcho is a location memory game. Flip cards over to match our sponsors’ logos and clear the game board as quickly as you can. The player with the fastest time each week wins 1,000 FreePlayo points! Challenge your friends via social networks to beat your personal best time. http://freeplayo.com/thailand/en/matcho

Be a winner!

Hi all

I cashed in my first voucher (250 pts) last week at Ali Baba .

They accepted my printout without hesitation & I had an enjoyable curry.

I had overordered as usual but they happily gave me a doggy bag.

My next target is either a bottle of champagne or morbidly a professional last will & testiment.

I hope the champagne wins out :bhappy

cheers rogero :beer :beer :beer

http://tinyurl.com/fpthai/ref/NDcw

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone,

One lucky FreePlayo.com player has just claimed the Apple iPhone 4S sponsored by Thai Business Help!

Only two days ago another lucky player claimed a PADI Open Water Diver course sponsored by Adventure Divers Pattaya!

This takes the value of Rewards claimed by FreePlayo users beyond 200,000 Baht!

There are currently more than 500,000 Baht's worth of Rewards still available, with more being added in Bangkok and nationwide over the coming weeks and months.

More news right here as and when we get it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Here are some pics of recent FreePlayo winners:

In the first pic Thai Business Help's Mam Maneerat Yamsaso (left) hands over the Apple iPhone 4S to lucky FreePlayo winner K Napatara. K Napatara claimed the iPhone after accumulating 24,000 FreePlayo points from a combination of playing our free games at www.FreePlayo.com and sharing sponsor promotions with her Facebook friends. Congratulations Napatara! And thank you Thai Business Help!

3472_375651835847322_1266427432_n.jpg

In the next pic, FreePlayo player Reino (left) and Adventure Divers Pattaya's Robert Camp outside the dive shop. Reino, a Danish volunteer at a Pattaya orphanage, won 15,500 points at www.FreePlayo.com and claimed an Open Water Diver course from FreePlayo sponsor Adventure Divers! Thanks Adventure Divers. And congratulations Reino.

246464_375308302548342_662840166_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

We have some tidbits of news for you:

New Sponsor! With Det 5 Bar & Restaurant on Sukhumvit Soi 8 joining the FreePlayo party, Bangkok-based FreePlayo players and those of you planning a visit to the Big Mango now have another must-try venue for fun, frolics, and food. Offering 200 Baht vouchers as Rewards, Det 5 is located just three minutes walk from BTS Nana Station, 200 metres down Soi 8 on the left hand side.

Trick or Treat? Say “FreePlayo” and get twisted! Murphy’s Law Irish Pub on Soi LK Metro, Pattaya is giving away free Twister shots on Wednesday (tomorrow) night to customers who say “FreePlayo”.

Sorto! Sorto has been live for a couple of weeks already and many of you have given it a try. If you haven’t had a go, sort the words on the shelves to build up the names of our sponsors. The player with the fastest time each week wins 2,000 points; 2nd 1,000; 3rd 500; 4th 200; 5th 100. We have also introduced prizes for minor placings on Matcho: 1st 1,000 points; 2nd 500; 3rd 250; 4th 100; 5th 50.

Vacation. We have introduced Vacation, which allows you to stop the clock if you know you will not be able to access FreePlayo for more than a week. This is to let our software know not to deduct points for inactivity. Please find the Vacation settings on your Account page.

Cashback Rewards. Don’t forget our sponsors’ =5"]cashback Rewards, which represent useful discounts on big-ticket goods and services that you know you want. Whereas normal prize Rewards are valued at 1 FreePlayo point per 1 Baht of value, the discount value of a cashback offers 4 Baht per 1 FreePlayo point!

How to Grow Your Points. Playo – up to 5,000 points each play; Sorto – 100-2,000 points for speed every week; Matcho – 50-1,000 points for speed every week; Referral link – use it to earn 50 points for each person who registers; Forum – start a new discussion for 10 points; Share – Like & share our sponsors’ content for 5 points each time.

As always, be a winner!