Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Has anyone used webjet.com for an international flight? Is it a legitimate company? I'm asking because I found a "too good to be true" flight/price on it.

Never used it or heard of it until now. It has all of the properties of a legit

website. The price quoted was $350 cheeper that I looked at earlier. By

flight is in July (which is a longer way away) but the sites I've looked this was the cheapest. Copy your

iteranary down (flight numbers and airlines) go back into their offical websites

and see if the flights exist. I don't know where they are out of now, but you can

check the country of origin for problems.

Just a thought.

Good luck

Thanks

Bobshere

And this topic has what to do with Pattaya?

Really, short, you should know what subforum is there to discuss airline topics.

I've used Webjet many times for both Australian domestic and for international flights - no problems. However, lately, and for my next flight to Thailand (next month) I have utilised Zuji and got a better price. It certainly pays to look at both companies.

Quite like the webjet site. Had a look at it last weekend cos Thai air have changed their schedule and don't land in BKK early any more.

Will most likley use it for July's trip

Is it legit?

If you use your Credit Card when paying for any ticket, and the airline (or booking compay) goes out of business, you simply reverse the charges.

Pretty difficult to scam nowdays.

Is it legit?

If you use your Credit Card when paying for any ticket, and the airline (or booking compay) goes out of business, you simply reverse the charges.

Pretty difficult to scam nowdays.

You can do this (in the US under the FCBA anyway) for up to 60days following the day you're billed by the credit card company (which might be as much as 30d after you charge the ticket depending on where you were in your card's billing cycle), for a total of a possible 90d). After that though, you're at the mercy of the credit card company. (Your particular card might have additional/extended protections.) So, if you make reservations well ahead (and outside that 60d window) to secure a good fare, you need to know what your card's terms actually are.

I dont think SIA flies into Phuket

You can book via their website but the flight is operated by Silk Air.

You can do this (in the US under the FCBA anyway) for up to 60days following the day you're billed by the credit card company (which might be as much as 30d after you charge the ticket depending on where you were in your card's billing cycle), for a total of a possible 90d). After that though, you're at the mercy of the credit card company. (Your particular card might have additional/extended protections.) So, if you make reservations well ahead (and outside that 60d window) to secure a good fare, you need to know what your card's terms actually are.

Are you sure? it is my understanding that a establishment cannot charge "services" until the service is completed. purchasing a product however, the 60 day clock immediately

Are you sure? it is my understanding that a establishment cannot charge "services" until the service is completed. purchasing a product however, the 60 day clock immediately

If I understand your question, yes indeed. I almost always buy my tickets several months ahead, have always seen the charge on my next statement, and have most often actually paid it off by the time I actually travel. ('Guess I'm just the trusting type...)

http://www.creditcar...s-1282.php#FCBA

Again however, there are LOTS of different cards out there with all kinds of different incentives & gimmicks. (Ex. The one I travel with never charges any foreign exchange fees and gives me miles.) It wouldn't be hard for me to believe that there might be a few which do guarantee your travel when you use their card to book it.

PS Have used Vayama, Kayak, Travelocity, Asiatravel - always the same.

Edited by tomcat76