Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

THAI's 1st A380 is now back in Toulouse, having the seats installed etc. in Hamburg. Looks like she's ready to be handed over to airline anyday now (which will be on 27th september according to Brown1950). I'm sure Bangkok Post will report

Will be HS-TUA "Si Rattana"

http://www.flugzeugbilder.de/show.php?id=1169986

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Given all the bad publicity and major money RR spent having the engines inspected. I feel it's an acceptable risk.

Wow, you're willing to risk flying on a plane equipped with RR Trent engines?   Got to admit the Thai A380 is the best looking livery so far.

To take with your wife.

THAI's 1st A380 is now back in Toulouse, having the seats installed etc. in Hamburg. Looks like she's ready to be handed over to airline anyday now (which will be on 27th september according to Brown1950). I'm sure Bangkok Post will report

Will be HS-TUA "Si Rattana"

http://www.flugzeugb....php?id=1169986

UPDATE

Delivery delayed by 24hrs. Now ex Toulouse 1600hrs 28th Sept with arrival BKK 0810 on 29th Sept.

Sorry to threadfuck, but I'm flying on the Malaysia Airbus A380 KUL-LHR this week,then LHR-KUL A380 KUL-MNL B737. Going cattle class cos it was a last minute flight job, not that I can afford business on the fucker anyway.

Only went LHR-BKK once on Thai on one of thier shitty 747's. Never again, the EVA 777-300ER's far outclass the Thai service, despite the fall in EVA's quality since the 1990's (who remembers giving the hostesses a round of applause at the end of every flight on the 747's?).

Edited by Butch
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...