Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Cheapest Breakfast in Pattaya?

Boat Restaurant Second Road Pattaya

I had breakfast at the Boat restaurant on Pattaya Second road a few weeks back and had a breakfast for only 55 Baht which I thought was a decent deal. I got two eggs some bacon and coffee which at that time in the morning was all I needed. Since then the price has changed to only 60 Baht.

Here are some photos:

post-23744-0-03443000-1331116690.jpg

post-23744-0-14598300-1331116736.jpg

post-23744-0-95967500-1331116775.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Odense He works to a budget on a daily basis, worked out to within 50 baht. What he saves one day he puts in a jar and has a blowout at the end of the month. By blowout I mean he has 3k baht in hi

Good for him. Nothing wrong with being economical and haggling is expected generally in Thailand (not so much from drunken sex tourists though). But you are right - on that tight a budget I would rat

If that is 2 eggs what the fuck happened to them ?

Posted Images

LOL I probably should have said Western breakfast :lsmile

No you should not have as it aint western, maybe swap out the bacon for some slimey microwaved slices of square ham then you could have said "American Breakfast"............

I was in the Boat today and all the meals there are value for money as far as I can see. there is tons of Thai food for 45 b and up. I also recommend thiis place. As for the cheapest well I think that honor goes to the place just down Pattaya Klang from Topps who does an American breaffast for 50 bant.

Sailor Bar Soi 8 has "full english" breaky 4 59bt.

never got up early enought to try

chers

rb

That "Western breakfast" looks like total shite, it would come out of my arse the way it looks on the plate.

Cheap and ok breakkie, Jimmy Macs on soi 6 - 99 baht

That "Western breakfast" looks like total shite, it would come out of my arse the way it looks on the plate.

Cheap and ok breakkie, Jimmy Macs on soi 6 - 99 baht

Not fancy mentioning Crazy Dave's.

After the Siam Bayview told me their brekky was 300 baht ++ I don't mind paying the Pig and Whistle price!

If you want a feast the buffet on the Diana Dragon is good 130 baht , Thai food farang food , fruit allsorts..

If you are hungry it must be the cheapest in town, 4 eggs 6 slices of bacon , 4 slices of toast 2 orange juice, 2 coffee, Cornflakes, Melon, Pineapple..

I was in foodland and they do a breakfast 100 baht I think but I saw a sign in you ar ethere from 6.00 - 9.00 am its 50 or 60 baht the prices and times may not be right but you get the picture,

Not fancy mentioning Crazy Dave's.

After the Siam Bayview told me their brekky was 300 baht ++ I don't mind paying the Pig and Whistle price!

No, do not mention the Crazy - it will give you the shits Daves. You can get a decent brekkie at the Pig and Whistle for 120 baht. If you have to come to Pattaya and worry about having to pay for the cheapest possible breakfast, you should have stayed at home FFS or brought your own Cornflakes

• Upvote 1

In answer to a couple of questions here. The Boat is about 100 metres up Second Road from Pattaya Tai on the right.

The Jimmymac breakfast is as good as ever but it is now 110 baht..

Sailor Bar Soi 8 has "full english" breaky 4 59bt.

never got up early enought to try

chers

rb

Thats outrageous thats its gone up to 59 baht............

Bastards kept it at 50 baht for 8 years, and then over the course of 5 years its gone from 55 to 59 baht.......

Totally shocking.....

Best value for money food by a country mile in Pattaya.

The Cool House Restaurant on Pattaya Klang near Beach Road has a 50 baht breakfast of 2 eggs, 2 toast with jam and butter, pineapple juice, coffee or tea, and choice of bacon, sausage, or ham. Since Sailor Restaurant includes all 3 for only 5 baht more, it is better value, but Cool House has free Wifi.

I'm with the previous poster who said what's important is value, not just price. I like the Sportsman on Soi 13. Orange juice, tea, eggs, double English bacon, black pudding and toast for 200 Baht. Good food and good value. :bhappy

I'm with the previous poster who said what's important is value, not just price. I like the Sportsman on Soi 13. Orange juice, tea, eggs, double English bacon, black pudding and toast for 200 Baht. Good food and good value. :bhappy

Agreed , a good breakfast for Pattaya mongers usually mean lunch! And a good lunch can last till nitefall

They do good food there had the chicken wraps a few times 175 baht very nice indeed, had teh breakfast once doing a visa run very good also.. the place is well run quailty food they serve.