Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Cheapest Breakfast in Pattaya?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Odense He works to a budget on a daily basis, worked out to within 50 baht. What he saves one day he puts in a jar and has a blowout at the end of the month. By blowout I mean he has 3k baht in hi

Good for him. Nothing wrong with being economical and haggling is expected generally in Thailand (not so much from drunken sex tourists though). But you are right - on that tight a budget I would rat

If that is 2 eggs what the fuck happened to them ?

Posted Images

The 50 baht breakfast.

And 40 baht sign. Edited by jacko

Where in Pattaya is this and is it any good?

Just past Tops car/park (market) on Klang heading to the beach.

It has been there a long time, I hesitate to say good but it has always had cheap prices and OK service.

I lost interest as my steak was often still a bit cold on the inside and I decided to eat classy at the nearby Seasider!

I was in the Boat today and all the meals there are value for money as far as I can see. there is tons of Thai food for 45 b and up. I also recommend thiis place. As for the cheapest well I think that honor goes to the place just down Pattaya Klang from Topps who does an American breaffast for 50 bant.

I have eaten there several times over the years..And lunch too..Nice A.C....Doorman!

Spend an extra 100 Baht and get a quality breakfast.

Tropical Bert's does the best fry up in towm.

Nickys on Bukaow is better , ran by a Brummie ;) not the cheapest but you get what ya pay for IMO you wouldnt put cheap shite fuel in ya car would ya -_- -_-
  • 4 weeks later...

Spend an extra 100 Baht and get a quality breakfast.

Tropical Bert's does the best fry up in towm.

I try an eat at Tropical Bert's for breakfast every day I'm in Pattaya. Not the cheapest but quality food for 150. I ate there yesterday and will go again today. Bert serves a good lunch and dinner. Bert"s located on soi 6/1.

• Upvote 1

I try an eat at Tropical Bert's for breakfast every day I'm in Pattaya. Not the cheapest but quality food for 150. I ate there yesterday and will go again today. Bert serves a good lunch and dinner. Bert"s located on soi 6/1.

Soi 6/1

no wonder I've never seen it

What on Earth is that white slop?

Biscuits and gravy, perhaps?

Ahhhh not Bisto. :D

Sawmill gravy.....

Ahhhh not Bisto. :D

Sawmill gravy.....

Damn! I had to look up both terms....you really managed to get around in that simple post :thumbup

Bisto is a well-known brand of traditional British foods in the United Kingdom, most famous for its gravy products..

and

White gravy (sawmill gravy in Southern U.S. cuisine) is the gravy typically used in biscuits and gravy and chicken fried steak

Damn! I had to look up both terms....you really managed to get around in that simple post :thumbup

Bisto is a well-known brand of traditional British foods in the United Kingdom, most famous for its gravy products..

and

White gravy (sawmill gravy in Southern U.S. cuisine) is the gravy typically used in biscuits and gravy and chicken fried steak

More so, there was a very famous advert in the UK of a good wife making her gravy (brown), and as the odour from the boat was sniffed came the well known line......'Ahhhh, Bisto'....it even ended up being on the container.

Edited by jacko