Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Can anyone recommend a a good comfortable driver/taxi to go to Khon Kaen from Suvarnabhumi airport on the 12th April 2012 at 1.00pm. Alsany idea on the cost. 2 people with luggage.

Any help would be appreciated.

One of the BM's Dr Mick lives in khon Kean, good guy he will be along shortly :P

Does it have to be a taxi, some of the buses in Thialand are like luxury limo's

and I think thier might be internal flights available, but i'll leave that to the more experienced BM's to give info.

Best of Luck on your trip = do a TR :-)

Looked a flights but would have a 6 hour wait. Might as well be travelling. depends on the taxi price. I normally fly to Udon with air asia but 7500 bht for 2 because of song kran.

Try e-mailing these people they have good reliable service and I wont use anyone else for my taxi trips to and from the Swamp or Don Muang anymore. But they do Hua Hin and other places but I don’t know if they do long haul as such, you also have to factor in the guy’s coming back at least as far as BKK empty,

http://www.thelimopattaya.com/

Or try a taxi across town to Don Muang and Nok air if it fits your timings better,

Edited by Montydog

you should consider arrival time in Khon Kaen rather than departure time.

Departure: 18:20Bangkok, Thailand - Suvarnabhumi International

Arrival: 19:15Khon Kaen, Thailand - Khon Kaen

Airline: Thai Airways Intl TG46 Aircraft: Airbus Industrie A300-600/600C

Last check in: information Fare type: Economy Restricted not available

Baggage: 20 kilogram(s) per traveller

Flight payment and ticket

Payment 2,165.00 THB

I do not think that a taxi leaving BKK is likely to arrive in Khon Kaen before the last flight, and I suggest that prices will be similar.

One option is to leave your luggage, go up to Bangkok on the Skytrain and have a look around the shops for a couple of hours to pass the time.

Busse3s are also a good and cheaper option.