Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

anybody seen one of these bad boys?

I saw this in front of immigration in Jomtien.

looked on google for 3 wheel motorbike but didn't find much.

anyone know price in LOS or any other info about it? Looks solid to me.

IMG_9846.JPG

IMG_9848.jpg

IMG_9850.jpg

IMG_9849.jpg

IMG_9852.JPG

Just been in London , The old bill use them down there <_< looks funny as fuck :bhappy

Edit : wehey im off mod watch :angel il be good as MM is poorly :sosad

Edited by villayouth
  • Upvote 1

IMO The only thing they are useful for is for camera work when shooting bicycling races (stable) and for drunk blokes too far gone to stand up straight much less not fall down at a light. The latter should have someone else take them home.

Its just extra parts seeking a problem and some $$$.

My son has lived in LOS for 30 years and I understand from him that 3 wheelers are actually illegal here . I remember he thought about buying one when we saw one in the UK on a visit but abandoned it when he discovered this problem - he can afford the cost .

My son has lived in LOS for 30 years and I understand from him that 3 wheelers are actually illegal here . I remember he thought about buying one when we saw one in the UK on a visit but abandoned it when he discovered this problem - he can afford the cost .

How sure are you of that? I thought 'modified' motorcycles were illegal, ie those with a home made side-car similar to the food sellers. Yes of course there are many on the roads but as they are used to make an income the police turn a blind eye. Except when a farang is driving, much to the chagrin of someone who used to moan about it at the Expats meeting years ago.
Guest Fatboyfat

That would make Tuk-Tuks illegal ! ?????

• 3 weeks later...