Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Sapphire Lodge - free ST BF's all March

Do the free barfine at Sapphire Agogo and I'll be in there every night but no way I'm trekking half way to Jomtien on a maybe.

Soi 6 is the place for ST.

Exactly Paps......

Unless you're on a "tour" of the area nobody is going to visit twice if the first experience was bad. Too far out of the way.

So please explain the pricing structure more clearly please.

I have to buy one cocktail and then order a room for 700 baht, you give me a bill for 820 baht and then deduct the 700 baht from the bill?

How much are the girls looking for? Not much i hope looking at them, some chunckies in there

I thought I wrote it simple enough, your making it sound complicated. If you like a girl, buy her a drink, no room or barfine fee. Just pay the lady

Thanks

Darn Mick, give the guy a chance with his promotion.

I am guessing that the promotion means, for the cost of a lady cocktail, and the money for the girl, I get a ST and can stay until the morning in the room for free?

No one will want a room for the night after a short time, and that would impossible, you would need a 100 rooms and a big amount of costs to wade through

Good luck with this.

I hope there's a few more attractive, young, hands on birds than the four times I was there last month.

:chogdee

The girls change all the time, they stabilised now. We are a late bar, thats when most the freelancers come in around 9- 10 pm

open 4 pm - 2 am. Dont forget that we are a new bar, we've had 120+ girls come in, but the young hot ones end up going back to walking street where guys pay more. Its the problem that new places have.

Nothing wrong IMO asking the details... as I understood, the really generous offer means: no barfine, no fee for the room for the ST - only a ladydrink, costs 120 baht - but if you want to stay all night, the room costs the friendly 700 baht...

However still an open question, how much the girl's demand... are they the Sapphire club type agency girls asking the sky and the moon, or agree with the reasonable prices... I may suggest the usual 1000 baht / ST....

They usually ask for 1000

Gabor I think you are spot on.

At all the competitors in that area, the girls mostly ask 1000bht, however, when Sapphire was going through its opening struggles a while back, some of the girls were asking silly money for ST. hopefully they have all moved on.

Shame the place was so overhyped initially, it could be a good venue if they opened at the same time as the other daytime venues.

At the start, all the hot gogo girls were working there as the gogo was being renovated, over 40 girls and 20+ short times per day, most guys were happy paying the extra! But none of the girls will come down to help, as they say guys wont pay enough for them.

Because we are near kinnaree, everyone puts us in the same boat. They are rammed 1 pm - 9 pm. We vary.. but are often busy til 2 am

Jacko, just my two cents worth, as this bar is so close to Kinarree and realistically in competition with them.

I would have posted the promotion more clearly and stated what the girls want for ST (as Gabor asked). I would then have posted pictures of the girls seperately to show what is "on offer for your baht" i know some like em big and some like em small, but this is poorly executed and "just my two cents" has not a lot of hope in bringing guys in if this is the way he advertises, i hope i am wrong. But each to their own

The photos arent good enough, its the way he took them.

Don't be too strict... the guys decided to make a favour for us and offer a generous promotion... IMO it's always a nice sign when the barowners wants to seek our attention, maybe listen us .....not only being the Britishpous bosses and spit on us: You spend what I suggest you, otherways fuck off.... Wait for the replies... and decide then...

Thanks for your support, alot of negativity in this thread, I thought it was a good offer?

Good to see you`re feeding your girls!

Some of them arent skinny, but if guys keep fucking them... what can we do!

Just to fill in a few gaps... the Sapphire Lodge is new have having some growing pains. Most of the girls are freelancers and it seems that many don't show up till around 9pm. It's the same old problem... sometimes they have girls but no customers, other times they have customers but no girls. In the end both groups move on to greener pastures.

So to fix the problem the owner is working on the demand side. The normal ST barfine for the room is 350 baht and the girls are encouraged to ask for 1000. Some are willing but the hotter girls feel like they have a better chance of getting 1500 on Walking St. Anyway, the owner decided that for the month of March he would drop the room charge. He still gives the girl her cut of the barfine, pays the maid service, room upkeep, and laundry. So in many ways he is loosing money on the deal. And to keep away guys who would just pop in and grab a girl and the use of the room he added the 1 LD charge.

The hope is that the promotion will drawl in more guys and the word will filter to the girls so that hopefully both groups will grow and business will improve. It may work or it may not... but at least give the guy credit for trying and thinking out of the box.

Thanks for that. The salary girls are there 4 p.m - 2 am 11 girls Freelancers come in at 9 pm ish

Have you guys not heard of Soi 6?

Some guys like clean sheets and a nice room.

I dont think that the promotion will have legs till we get some feed back. Sadly the opening weeks of this place went well astray and whilst the management have good intent it will all come down to the attitude of the girls. They need a reason to interact as far as I have been advised (and failed to do so) and I hope that this promotion will do it. Clubs like this are great when they are great and excruciating when they fail to live up to the hype.

The 3 experienced girls were young, hot and interactive, but they went to walking street as they get more money for short time, most the salary girls are first time working in a bar, they will get more interactive, we are doing our best.

1 or 2 of them look doable... but the last 2 times I was there I saw no girls worth even talking to.

The promotion is a good idea... but a better idea would be to get more girls and let word of that trickle out for better results. For me, right now there is absolutely no reason for me to go there instead of Kinneree, where there are 30-60 girls at any given time, with many of them doable.

Thanks for your support! We are a new bar, it goes up and down, kinnaree has 4 years ahead of us. Everyday is different in our place.

Just out of curiosity, why does Kinarree have so many birds in all the time whilst Bryan obviously cant find enough birds to work / stay at his gaff? Other formula maybe?

They are 4 years old, we are doing better than they were at 4 months. We offer generous salaries, free food at work, free accomodation and they get treated very well, we just need to get more customers. Guys go there once and say not enough girls, and then repeat it on the internet months later... ive even found out that its because they came before opening time. The times vary, i have to keep pushing to get girls to come back and guys to come back.

Agreed, Kinneree sets the standard for quality and variety of birds, music, atmosphere and even food. My only gripe with Kinneree now is due to its popularity and minimal number of rooms (only five I believe), short time has become very bloody short!

I hope Sapphire and Exotica take off but they need to get more enthusiatic, better looking birds, IMHO.

Always a Catch 22: no birds, the punters won't stay; no mongers and the gals move on, too.

We are aware of this, hence this promotion, if guys start banging the girls, more girls will start coming, I am doing this loss leader promotion to make the girls money and get more girls in.

No disrespect to the OP, but when I was in the area throughout February, I did not see any birds in Sapphire Lodge of the quality of the gals in the above pic.

At the same time, Kinneree was packed with a tasty totty.

So to answer your question Papps, the "feel good factor" and slut appeal was way better.

Hopefully things pick up in SL.

:chogdee:

Yes, we need more sluts, it was actually the highlight of the last meeting.

Referring to your previous post but if your girls are turning up at 9-10 pm on a regular basis then you're going to close pretty quick, as most regard the venue as a Short time outlet. ??

ST places are invariably known as afternoon/early evening venues.

• 3 weeks later...

Referring to your previous post but if your girls are turning up at 9-10 pm on a regular basis then you're going to close pretty quick, as most regard the venue as a Short time outlet. ??

ST places are invariably known as afternoon/early evening venues.

not at all, most our short times happen between 9 pm and 2 am

• 1 month later...

Bring some Kleenex and an open mind. Adam (Hammer) and I have repeatedly gone to Sapphire to check it out as a possible barcrawl stop for 12-15 BMs - we have been consistently totally ignored, although there were a few ladies present who preferred to chat amongst themselves rather than give paying customers even a hint of a welcome. I know Adam is ugly, but I still scrub up well. Forget it. I think we've given up trying to put this place on the barcrawl map now. The attitude of these primadonnas is far from the high quality of the surroundings, what a shame.

Bring some Kleenex and an open mind. Adam (Hammer) and I have repeatedly gone to Sapphire to check it out as a possible barcrawl stop for 12-15 BMs - we have been consistently totally ignored, although there were a few ladies present who preferred to chat amongst themselves rather than give paying customers even a hint of a welcome. I know Adam is ugly, but I still scrub up well. Forget it. I think we've given up trying to put this place on the barcrawl map now. The attitude of these primadonnas is far from the high quality of the surroundings, what a shame.

And when you get a testament like that from expert crawlers like you and hammer why would we want to go, Sapphire