Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Haven has been dropped now. The waiting staff from the Haven refused to bring the food around to the hotel foyer! Hardly surprising to anyone who dines in the Haven, where a couple of the miserable cows seem loath to even bring the food to their own tables!

Haven't had any problems with the wait staff at the Haven...

one of the girls that works there and is a nice enough girl, brings her 2 year old daughter to work each day and the kid runs around the tables snatching the breakfast from yer plate...

the kid grabbed a piece of toast off my plate one morning...which was no problem... but, I was concerned she might loose a tooth if she tried to eat it.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry to quote your post, my reply is not for you.... but overall... the tough guys according to the hotel prices seems to be soft pussies when the question arises about the fraudulent barfines an

I stayed at SS for 3 weeks in February in their Seaview Room on 7th floor. The day I arrived they gave me a room that smelled like cigarette smoke so I requested a different room. The reply was they w

right on the money with yer assessment Desmond.   I've been staying at the Sandy for many years and always enjoyed the place.   Since the Sandy would never discount their fees for long term stays

Haven't had any problems with the wait staff at the Haven...

one of the girls that works there and is a nice enough girl, brings her 2 year old daughter to work each day and the kid runs around the tables snatching the breakfast from yer plate...

the kid grabbed a piece of toast off my plate one morning...which was no problem... but, I was concerned she might loose a tooth if she tried to eat it.

You think having out of control staff's children running around bothering hotel guests when they are eating is a good image for a hotel?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Haven has been dropped now. The waiting staff from the Haven refused to bring the food around to the hotel foyer! Hardly surprising to anyone who dines in the Haven, where a couple of the miserable cows seem loath to even bring the food to their own tables!

The Haven does have the worse service staff,but it does have great food with an extensive menu...and cheap

Guest Fatboyfat

The Haven does have the worse service staff,but it does have great food with an extensive menu...and cheap

Spot on !......and why the cooks that make the effort, let alone the "owner", put up with the awful neglect of their efforts by the service staff, never ceases to amaze me!

After an exchange of e-mails with the Sandy Spring, which was similar to speaking to a wall, I have succumbed and will buy a membership card for 350 Baht and stay in an 8th Floor Seaview Suite for 3200 Baht/night. It's still too expensive but you can't beat the location.

They say they have suites on the 6th floor so they must be new. I'll ask to have a look when I am there. And I'm going to visit the SeaMe on Soi 10 and ask to see one of their rooms. If I like them I may move there on my next trip to Pattaya. In the meantime I'm looking forward to another nice visit to sin city.

• 1 month later...

I agree with Zaris.

Never book a room on the internet. You can always book one night and shop around the next day for a better deal.

It is easier to negotiate when they're gaining business from another hotel because you're going to the lowest bidder.

Just bring your calculator....