Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Connected for the first time in a couple of days, and just like the time before, it says no new content. Yet, when I look at the forums there are obviously new articles I haven't read. This happed the previous time a few days before too.

Anyone else seeing this?

Anyone know what is broken?

Connected for the first time in a couple of days, and just like the time before, it says no new content. Yet, when I look at the forums there are obviously new articles I haven't read. This happed the previous time a few days before too.

Anyone else seeing this?

Anyone know what is broken?

I don't think it's broken. I suspect you might have chosen a filter that you don't want.

In the picture below, make sure that none of the items circled is selected.

New content - Pattaya Talk Forum-145842.png

I don't think it's broken. I suspect you might have chosen a filter that you don't want.

In the picture below, make sure that none of the items circled is selected.

Got it in one. Had "Just items I follow" ticked. Must have done it inadvertently.

Thanks.

I have the same problem and haven' ticked any of those boxes except "Forums" and "Content I have not read"!?

Plahgat

Try "Past 24 Hours" and see if you get any results.

Any content you haven't read will be in darker color than the content you have read. If you see no difference in the font color of the topics that are selected, then you must have read all the topics (?)