Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Home/Hospital Nursing Care

My TGF, (who a fully qualified nurse), has been working for a Japanese husband and wife as a full time career.

She has been looking after the wife's 90 year old mother, but, the old lady died recently.

The Japanese lady, imports/exports Health products between Japan, and Thailand.

She therefore has a company(s), and a work permit.

My TGF, and the Japanese lady, have started a small business supplying, Patient and Respite care to Falangs, and their families, whether in their own homes, or hospital.

They have a few Falangs on the books, and are in need of more, and also qualified Thai nurses to care for them.

So, if you know of any Falangs, that are in need of respite care, in their own home, or in hospital, please give my TGF, a call.

If, you have a TGF, or know someone,who is a qualified nurse, i.e., is able to administer, Drugs, and Oxygen, etc, please give her a call.

They are based in Naklua/Nongprue, near Soi Crocodile, off Sukumvit Road, but hope to cover the whole of Pattaya.

The nurses would be expected to work a minimum of 4 hours per day, and up to 12 hours for an overnight stay.

My TGF name is Chai, she speaks Thai, good English, and a little Japanese.

Please call her with any questions, you may have, re Fees, and/or Salary, on

0882187879 Chai

I am not involved in her business, but you can call me on,

0875412202 Ken

What would the monthly fee be for full time respite care?

What would the monthly fee be for full time respite care?

Thanks for your reply.

I think it would all depend on what was expected, i.e. level of care required, etc. and whether in hospital, or someones home.

If you need more info, please give me a call, and I will pass your message on to her.

PS. we have met on a bar crawl, it was a while ago, I think we started off at the Buffello Bar 3rd Road.

Not sure I would be posting any phone numbers on here, me thinks it might be safer and better to respond via PM.....Up tp you.

Point taken, and we did talk about this.

Its a serious offer, and I can only hope that BM's treat the matter in a serious way.

She has started advertising, and has had leaflets (flyers), and buisness cards and stationary printed.

These all have her number on, and she is well aware the she might recieve some 'strange' requests.

But, thanks for your concern.