Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

We are looking for sports accessories for display purposes. Football shirts are no problem but stuff like Baseball and American football team shirts are no so easy to find. Stuff like baseball mitt, cricket bat E.T.C.

Any ideas ?

We are looking for sports accessories for display purposes. Football shirts are no problem but stuff like Baseball and American football team shirts are no so easy to find. Stuff like baseball mitt, cricket bat E.T.C.

Any ideas ?

PM the stargazer character.

There's a large sports shop upstairs(not sure which floor) in Central Festival that seems to cover most sports.

Hi, Yesterday i covered every floor of 'Central' 1 major sports store, Baseball bats (from 850 Baht !) but no clothing. Both 'Big C's had nothing, 'Mikes Mall' Nothing, several markets nothing, all of Royal Garden nothing (apart from a VERY nice 'De Lorean') Walking street, nothing 'Outlet Mall' nothing, 'Tesco Lotus' nothing. My feet are killing me and iv'e run (if you'll excuse the pun) out of ideas. Baseball and Basket ball jerseys, team banners. that's what we're looking for, in fact ANY sports items, we have football shirts by the dozen, they are everywhere but American league stuff nothing.

Any ideas ?

Ask BigD to fetch stuff over........ due here in April.

Most USA guys could probably source what you need and bring it over next trip.

Hi, Yesterday i covered every floor of 'Central' 1 major sports store, Baseball bats (from 850 Baht !) but no clothing. Both 'Big C's had nothing, 'Mikes Mall' Nothing, several markets nothing, all of Royal Garden nothing (apart from a VERY nice 'De Lorean') Walking street, nothing 'Outlet Mall' nothing, 'Tesco Lotus' nothing. My feet are killing me and iv'e run (if you'll excuse the pun) out of ideas. Baseball and Basket ball jerseys, team banners. that's what we're looking for, in fact ANY sports items, we have football shirts by the dozen, they are everywhere but American league stuff nothing.

Hardly surprising really, I'm not a football fan, but it's rare to go in a bar and not see football on TV. I can't EVER remember seeing baseball on - or even rounders that baseball was based on.