Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Spankys Pattaya Now Packed With Girls

Hey guys! Last night Spankys packed the stage with 33 fun, smiling little hotties. Things are going full speed now, come on in and have a look and as usual I'll buy you a drink if you come track me down and say hello.

Cheers!

Scott

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, I visited Spankys last week, and last night again. My impression is that the title of this discussion should be changed... . They were 22 dancers when I come at 11pm, and 20 yesterday at about 9

Hey guys! Last night Spankys packed the stage with 33 fun, smiling little hotties. Things are going full speed now, come on in and have a look and as usual I'll buy you a drink if you come track me do

Indeed - but I did think he would be following the Spankys threads:   http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/58290-drop-by-spankys-on-soi-diamond/page__p__956102#entry956102

I had a great time in Spanky's last night. The stage was indeed filled with fun-loving hotties and three of them spent several very interesting and interactive hours sitting with me. I'll be back, maybe as soon as tonight!

Scott66 is the only one who can answer for sure about agency girls, but from what I could see, there weren't many, if any. Virtually all the girls danced topless and several were totally nude. All that I spoke with were available for take away and one even seemed a bit disappointed that I didn't bar fine her.

Evil

:devil

Hey guys,

No Agency girls at all, not one. They are all Spankys girls. Don't have any pics of the new ones yet but hope to have some on the website next week. I'll post when they are up. Glad you had fun Evil, hope to see you back soon, we'll keep the house rockin :smile:

Cheers,

Scott

Can confirmed that the barfine is 700 baht and that there over 30 girls while I was there, recognise a few of the girls from other gogo's.

Some lookers there and had two agree to go with me but then they both sent on hostess duty, out of the club to drag punters in oh well.

The shows were hit and miss a work in progress - but the girls in the showers they really went for it.

Can confirmed that the barfine is 700 baht and that there over 30 girls while I was there, recognise a few of the girls from other gogo's.

Some lookers there and had two agree to go with me but then they both sent on hostess duty, out of the club to drag punters in oh well.

The shows were hit and miss a work in progress - but the girls in the showers they really went for it.

Wait! What? The girls had already agreed to be bar fined and management told you they couldn't go. Not only couldn't go with you but couldn't stay setting with you even though you were buying drinks? WTF?

I was in tonight... 6 ugly fat girls on the stage, replaced by 5 different girls (all that were in the club) with 2 ok looking, and 1 I would have bought drinks for if she didnt ignore me for the thai customers sitting opposite me.

So... apparently that was a temporary situation (the 30+ girls). This was Saturday night at about 10:30 or so at latest.. maybe only 10. The place was empty of girls :(

Ill give it one more try next week.. but nothing in there worth going back for that I saw tonight.

I was in tonight... 6 ugly fat girls on the stage, replaced by 5 different girls (all that were in the club) with 2 ok looking, and 1 I would have bought drinks for if she didnt ignore me for the thai customers sitting opposite me.

So... apparently that was a temporary situation (the 30+ girls). This was Saturday night at about 10:30 or so at latest.. maybe only 10. The place was empty of girls :(

Ill give it one more try next week.. but nothing in there worth going back for that I saw tonight.

Was there at the same time.

Spankys was full of average girls at best.

One dance rotation and I was gone.

Hey guys,

Nobody on mamangement told girls they weren't free to go with whoever they liked. Not sure what happened there jklum but please drop by and see me and we'll make it right. Sorry to you guys that didn't like the lineup, there was actually about 18 girls in on Saturday night after 10pm. A bunch had gone out already and a some took off for their villages for a bit, but the numbers will be back up pretty quick.

Cheers,

Scott

Hi there Scott. It looks like you have cracked it (horrible expression but...) Keep it all going as I am counting the days till June and I can claim another free ale!

Looking forward to seeing you again Teelack, June ain't that far away :smile:

Cheers,

Scott

was there last night and the line up has indeed improved by a fair margin

I was also in Spanky's last night and the line up was back to what I saw on Friday last week. At most I saw 15 girls on stage at one time, but roughly as many more were sitting with customers or taking a pause between dance shifts.

Evil

I emjoyed Spanky's at Nana for an hour on Monday night and will make sure to make a visit at the Pattaya one when next in funtown.

Just BKK for this trip.

cheers

Rodney

I emjoyed Spanky's at Nana for an hour on Monday night and will make sure to make a visit at the Pattaya one when next in funtown.

Just BKK for this trip.

cheers

Rodney

We'll see you next time then Rodney. Glad you had fun at Spankys BKK, we'll make sure you have a great time in Patts too :smile:

Cheers,

Scott

I was also in Spanky's last night and the line up was back to what I saw on Friday last week. At most I saw 15 girls on stage at one time, but roughly as many more were sitting with customers or taking a pause between dance shifts.

Evil

Thanks again for all your support Evil. We're still getting more girls trickling in every few days so drop back by soon to check out the new talent :smile:

Cheers,

Scott

Hey guys,

Nobody on mamangement told girls they weren't free to go with whoever they liked. Not sure what happened there jklum but please drop by and see me and we'll make it right. Sorry to you guys that didn't like the lineup, there was actually about 18 girls in on Saturday night after 10pm. A bunch had gone out already and a some took off for their villages for a bit, but the numbers will be back up pretty quick.

Cheers,

Scott

OK, then who sent them outside? Somebody did. Or did they decide on their own to go out recruiting after they had already agreed to be bar fined?

So, what's the deal with the farm fresh waitress with the deer caught in headlights look to her?

She was with us one night and took off. I think a farang style party was just too much for her :smile: Sweet girl but not ready for a wild agogo. Heard she went to work in a Thai karaoke bar...

OK, then who sent them outside? Somebody did. Or did they decide on their own to go out recruiting after they had already agreed to be bar fined?

When we are a bit slow and light on door people we will sometimes have a couple of dancers go work the door for an hour or so. We would never deliberately pick dancers that already were occupied with customers. I can't say for sure where the error in communication was here, but I can tell you this much, if this was a deliberate policy of the bar we wouldn't have any dancers willing to work for us so I know there had to be some confusion. Jklum, my apologies and if you drop back by again I'll buy you one and make sure there's no confusion like that again if there's a girl you'd like to spend some time with.

And Mykl, why don't you stop by some time too? I'll be glad to buy you a drink and you can see for yourself that its not the bar's policy to do this.

Cheers,

Scott

She was with us one night and took off. I think a farang style party was just too much for her :smile: Sweet girl but not ready for a wild agogo. Heard she went to work in a Thai karaoke bar...

Maybe I shouldn't have used her as a salt lick for my tequila shots then huh?