Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

New Dancewatchers VIP condo #25-987 in VT6 - review

I recently had a chance to check out the new Dancewatchers VIP condo #25-987 in my favorite location - View Talay 6:

http://dancewatchers.com/View_Talay_6_Pattaya_25-987.html

One of the cool features of the room is the programmable “mood lights” that add a unique touch, and it certainly makes an impression on the girls. By coincidence I had just stayed at a hotel in AC that had similar lighting effects – the “New Millennium Standard Suites” at Angeles Beach Club:

http://www.angelesbeachclubhotel.com/accomodation.php

But where the ABC room was ~4,500B/night the new Dancewatchers room was a fraction of that price, and being on the 25th floor has some awesome views as well. Some girls were actually afraid of the balcony, but most seemed pretty thrilled at being so high.

Studio rooms are usually my preference over 1-2 bedroom rooms, though having a separate bedroom is sometimes nice when you have a (couple) LTs sleeping in. This new VIP room has a cool feature that actually gives the best of both worlds – it has a thick, folding divider wall that you can separate the bed area from the TV area. And since the TV area has the AC, it means you leave your lovely BF sleeping in quiet, warm cozy comfort while you crank up the AC and videos in the other room (there is also a built-in fan to optionally circulate the AC in the sleeping area as well). The front door is also extra thick to provide better soundproofing and security.

The fittings of the room are all high quality; especially nice are the full floor to ceiling mirrors across from the bed – I feel a must-have for any monger’s room (especially for pics ;) The shower also has a glass divider wall from the bedroom which makes for a nice tease to start the evening…

The high-speed internet and professional workstation area & office chair also make for a good, productive work environment as well.

The only hassle with the room is that being on such a high floor it can suck if you get outside and discover that you’ve left your phone back up in the room. But even then the VT6 building is relatively sparsely populated so there usually isn’t much of a wait for the elevators – and you often have the elevator to yourself so the 25th floor usually translated to only another few seconds of actual ride time.

Overall I was really impressed with the quality of the room and plan to repeat in the future – especially when I just spent 4,500B for a similar room in AC (and I hear that the Hilton hotel across the street in Central Festival is even more expensive). So bottom line: great quality for a great value in the best location in town - highly recommended.

• Upvote 1

What town? It's smack in the middle of Pattaya near Soi 9 Second Road.

Sorry I was thinking of Salay 2..

Though very nice, you pay a premium for the site.

If not a problem, no problem.

I can't understand why people are coy about prices - " a fraction" (200/100 is a fraction that means double) or post a link:

It is simpler to just say

Room Rates June - October

1-2 Nights 2,100 per night

3-5 nights 2,000 per night

6-10 nights 1,700 per night

11 Nights plus 1,600 per night

Monthly rate 33,000

All electric, water, TV, internet included in nightly rates, Monthly rates, electric is charged by meter

Room Rates Nov - May

1-2 Nights 2,500 per night

3-5 nights 2,400 per night

6-10 nights 2,100 per night

11 Nights plus 2,000 per night

Monthly rate 38,000

All electric, water, TV, internet included in nightly rates. Monthly rates, electric is charged by meter

I can't understand why people are coy about prices - " a fraction" (200/100 is a fraction that means double) or post a link:

It is simpler to just say

Room Rates June - October

1-2 Nights 2,100 per night

3-5 nights 2,000 per night

6-10 nights 1,700 per night

11 Nights plus 1,600 per night

Monthly rate 33,000

All electric, water, TV, internet included in nightly rates, Monthly rates, electric is charged by meter

Room Rates Nov - May

1-2 Nights 2,500 per night

3-5 nights 2,400 per night

6-10 nights 2,100 per night

11 Nights plus 2,000 per night

Monthly rate 38,000

All electric, water, TV, internet included in nightly rates. Monthly rates, electric is charged by meter

I don't quote prices in my reviews because:

1. They are reviews, not advertisements

2. The condo owners control the prices and may change them at any time, so I provided a link to their page with their current pricing info instead

• Upvote 1

Sorry I was thinking of Salay 2..

Though very nice, you pay a premium for the site.

If not a problem, no problem.

That would certainly be a very accurate statement for the Hilton hotel next door...

That would certainly be a very accurate statement for the Hilton hotel next door...

As I am getting a very nice room in a Condo Sai3 for half what is payed there, I my words hold true.

2. The condo owners control the prices and may change them at any time, so I provided a link to their page with their current pricing info instead

I went back and looked again and the prices do seem reasonable for what you are getting.

Then say in the range of 2100 to 2500 depending on season. Nobody will sue you over that and you can still put in the link.

Then say in the range of 2100 to 2500 depending on season. Nobody will sue you over that and you can still put in the link.

But some of the rooms are 1500-1700 even that particular room lists1600-1700 in low season Edited by endi1

Indeed, but relative to others a little on the high side.

I was positively surprised about the price compared to the apparent quality, so this was a good benchmark, when looking for accommodation. In fact my mom was quoted a comparable price for a more ascetic condo room in the Thapphraya Road area when she booked it from her 'trusted service provider' for next December. Definitely no mood lights there. :smile:

Pray tell us where you can find similar accommodation at a lower price.

In general I agree with the original poster's decision not to quote prices directly. The post will stay around for years while prices can change, but the link should continue to work if the place is still available for rent.

Edited by ktappinen
  • Upvote 1

:bhappy I saw the new room on Dancewatchers site-funnily enough the only thing I didn't like was the room divider.The low season prices are excellent value.

Thanks for pics of other condo-I was looking at that one for my stay in May but went for one on other side with great view from 26th floor.I'm also staying in Jomtien for a few nights for first time, in Dancewatchers View Talay 2A -will be in Patts in three weeks.

:llaugh Many thanks for the pool pic-the only thing I didn't like about the pool area when I stayed there last time was the absence of any loungers-only stone benches.I take it they are provided free for residents..Really looking forward now to lounging by the pool there in three weeks time.

That's a pretty good deal for the room during low season. I love View Talay 6. If I were to ever buy a condo in Pattaya VT6 would be it. Although I think prices have probably skyrocketed.

It's just such a perfect location and awesome views.

That's a pretty good deal for the room during low season. I love View Talay 6. If I were to ever buy a condo in Pattaya VT6 would be it. Although I think prices have probably skyrocketed.

It's just such a perfect location and awesome views.

just watch out for that 25th floor. it's a long ways down.