Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Some advices about the girls with a tray of tequilas...

A few days ago I met two girls from my past ( one former Teazer's girl, one former Happy showgirl ) in the Alcatraz... Remember, girls I had in the past, no strangers... offering me and for my mate some heavily overpriced tequilas from the tray... ( But it may happen in many other bars... ) First I just joked: For who ? For my farang male mate ? ( the girls on the stage looked on the customers, like on a piece of vomit ) and still many losers paid it to look nice...... a hopeless try.... The girls told me: We are friends, pay for us... OK, no problems, of course, but... how much is the barfine ? The reply: Sorry, we no go out with farangs now... My reply: no problems, enjoy your evening, but no tequilas...

I know, many will say, I was the lame loser and lost my chance... no way... they decided to work with the option, only to rip off the gullible farangs.... And I have a first hand info about this... :rolleyes: The funeral days were funny days... :thumbup

Edited by Gabor
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know, many will say, I was the lame loser and lost my chance... no way... they decided to work with the option, only to rip off the gullible farangs.... And I have a first hand info about this... :rolleyes: The funeral days were funny days... :thumbup

Not at all..... I despise this con of coming in-front of you with a tray of shots and offering you one......it reminds me of a few places years ago where the shots were a free gift from the GGB owner. And I believe that is what they want you to think too...... sadly you will get a tab for yours and any girls who grabbed one at a similar time. That is what the GGBs have become, an assault on your wallet, playing a man's desire to impress women, to play Mr Big, flash the cash, hoping as he drinks more he will spend more. Be more the fool, from the basket of ping-pong balls to the pathetically overpriced snacks at Tims.

Your crusade to highlight and deride may go over the top, and actually be near futile, but I hear you!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They do this in Moon Club as well and I know wherever it happens it isn't free. I always tell them to move on, if I want to buy a tequila I will order it from the service staff.

• 2 weeks later...

Had salted popcorn put down with the drinks at Hollywood .

you get your first few drinks with the admission fee , this was a place I use to enjoy .

then a bill came for the popcorn , did spoil the mood and we made a move . never to return .

Joe

Its just as easy to say no thanks or meow khrap.

Not too many years ago the bosses of bars would sometimes give their punters a free shot of some cheap, watered down spirit as a good will gesture during the course of an evening.. In Alcatraz the girls come round offering you a drink in a small shot glass from a loaded tray. One girl will announce that it is her birthday and you get the impression that she is offering you a drink as a way of celebrating the occasion.

A punter could be excused for misinterpreting it as an act of goodwill and accept the offer only to discover afterwards that these tiny glasses of drink are about 150 bahts a throw!

Admittedly a fellow would have to be rather naive to expect anything for nothing in a Walking St GGB but that is what they play upon in the Pattaya of the 21st century.

Edited by yogi100
  • Upvote 1

I was walking down soi Diamond away from walking street and one of the first bars on the left hand side had a hello girl holding a sign "FREE SHOT WITH DRINK."

Always on the lookout for a good deal I went in and ordered a drink. The free shot was a Spy cooler.

Cheeky cunts.

Edited by steamer

The girls are only trying to do their job and sell drinks!! Can anyone remember when some bars had a good looking girl come around with the Tequila shot girl dressed up very slutty and looked a bit like a cowgirl in underwear? I seem to recall them in the old Mistys and a few others,

The girls are only trying to do their job and sell drinks!! Can anyone remember when some bars had a good looking girl come around with the Tequila shot girl dressed up very slutty and looked a bit like a cowgirl in underwear? I seem to recall them in the old Mistys and a few others,

I recall a girl dressed up as a cowgirl coyote type thing with a leather belt loaded with bottles selling shots.

If you bought one she wanted one too...which came out of a special bottle!

That routine seemed to die off....... mind you it seemed obvious one had to pay so not really so 'productive'.

When you live here or are regular, you realise these days nothing is free.... from the popcorn to the cold wipes that appear at your side at the restaurants.

(Years ago you ALWAYS got a free cold towel when you walked in a BB). I just feel the new tourist is being taken advantage of, and it is so tacky.

When you live here or are regular, you realise these days nothing is free.... from the popcorn to the cold wipes that appear at your side at the restaurants.

(Years ago you ALWAYS got a free cold towel when you walked in a BB). I just feel the new tourist is being taken advantage of, and it is so tacky.

Saw a sign for 100 baht for popcorn in a few bars (the super group IIRC)

At least they had signs so you were aware of the price.

you get your first few drinks with the admission fee

These joints are charging a cover to get in now ?, WTF ??? !!!?!!?!!?!!?

Strange that this would even generate a discussion. Just say no thanks. It's all OK. No need to "clue the girl in" that's trying to peddle the stuff, and/or precipitate bad feelings. Most of them are savvy enough; they already get it. It's just a gimmick to try & generate a little extra revenue in the bar. You buy or you don't; it works or it doesn't. No need to get up tight about it.

• Upvote 1

True and as I have already said, its so easy to say no if you want. I have however been caught in The Office with those bloody syringes of tequila but at least have had the pleasure of administering the shots to the lady in question.

True and as I have already said, its so easy to say no if you want. I have however been caught in The Office with those bloody syringes of tequila but at least have had the pleasure of administering the shots to the lady in question.

I remember the cowgirl in the old Misties and barfining her and made sure she kept the cowgirl outfit on while i fucked her. Great shag

Had salted popcorn put down with the drinks at Hollywood .

you get your first few drinks with the admission fee , this was a place I use to enjoy .

then a bill came for the popcorn , did spoil the mood and we made a move . never to return .

Joe

Yup same happened to me...the popcorn scam

Not too many years ago the bosses of bars would sometimes give their punters a free shot of some cheap, watered down spirit as a good will gesture during the course of an evening.. In Alcatraz the girls come round offering you a drink in a small shot glass from a loaded tray. One girl will announce that it is her birthday and you get the impression that she is offering you a drink as a way of celebrating the occasion.

A punter could be excused for misinterpreting it as an act of goodwill and accept the offer only to discover afterwards that these tiny glasses of drink are about 150 bahts a throw!

Admittedly a fellow would have to be rather naive to expect anything for nothing in a Walking St GGB but that is what they play upon in the Pattaya of the 21st century.

I remember TJ (RIP) from Coyotees a gogo a few years ago getting a round of green looking shots on a tray and passing them around to certain tables of customers,and when i declined ( as i don't like shots) he said..don't worry,theres no alchohol in them,we just do it to induce reciprocation of shot buying from the customers...Jeeeeez

Do they charge for the cold towels now? .... sheer greed

Any bar that charges for a cold towel would lose me as a customer for good.

• Upvote 1

Any bar that charges for a cold towel would lose me as a customer for good.

That would be devastating news

Do they charge for the cold towels now? .... sheer greed

Restaurants do,some bars do. I get an odd one for free in Champions and an old fashioned wipe off. Takes me back in time a few decades, mind you the girl performing it goes back a few too!