Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Several BM's have written complaining that their ejaculate volume has decreased to a few drops per pop. I have had this same complaint.

One week ago I began a daily dosage of 1500mg L-Arginine & have already noticed a significant increase in my ejaculate volume during climaxes brought about thru wanking. Have not been so fortunate as to try intercourse yet. I am only a layman & am therefore not recommending L-Arginine. I am only sharing a successful trial.

I speak only to ejaculate volume & not at all to erectile dysfunction. On the subject of ED, however, I read that an MD studied groups of men of different ages who were afflicted with ED & concluded that L-Arginine was not an effective remedy for ED. However, this "professional" was writing on the website of a company that produces an exorbitantly- priced superduper (to hear them tell it) male sexual enhancement placebo. So, take it for what you feel its worth.

CHEERS

Any more than a mouthful is wasted!

• 4 months later...

A medic once told me that adding selenium and lycopene to your daily diet will increase the output.

Two brazil nuts and a processed tomato product (ketchup,soup,pasata) per day should do the trick.

Or a couple of supplements.

I find the volume of my ejaculation is relevant to the noise level in the room, like for instance if I have some music on.

It feels better to grunt like an animal while you cum.

some say that an increase in ejaculate = more pleasurable and lengthy orgasms for the man

Plausible for those of us in the older cohort. At a much earlier point in life, the most intense orgasms were the ones that were next to being a dry fire because of multiple goes.