Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Am a Pats vet but have never been a beerbar person. Normally I spend my evenings in the GOGO's for the eye candy then prowl for FL's for my gratification. I am now thinking that it's time for me to change my evil ways.

I am unwilling to put up with the expense & the shit attitudes of GG girls. I've had so many disappoinments with FL's that I am gunshy of further dealings with them.

So, I think that my best avenue is to explore beerbars for BF's. During my next trip I shall probably reside on Soi Lengkee. Draught beer is my drink-of-choice.

I would appreciate recommendations of BB's in the Lengkee, Diana, LK Metro area that offer draught beer & worthwhile BG's. MANY THANX!

CHEERS

p_up.gifp_report.gif

I don't drink draft often, so maybe I just missed it, but I've never seen a typical beer bar selling draft beer.

Good luck.

It can normally be spotted at a distance by the tap sitting up on the bar.

Doesn't the Rock-house do draught?

More involved looking for a worthy BF in the beer bar environment, and to be honest a lot of them have silly ideas when it comes to LD pricing, and some use complex rules about BF prices. As you head down Soi Diana towards 2nd there are a number of beer bars on the left , if nothing takes your eye carry on and park up in one of the Wonderful Bars.

There are new BB complexes now further up soi Buakhao which have been mentioned on the board.

I think you will end up back in the GGBs.

Edited by jacko

jacko, I'd not call the Rockhouse a "typical beer bar", if I were you.

oops............. also bottles are preferred I hear!

Draught beer is fine as long as it is cold. Unfortunately most bars that have it don't offer frozen mugs. The beer is poured into a warm mug and is warm quickly. That's the reason I want my beer in a bottle and the bottle wrapped in a foam condom. I seldom even use a glass. I don't nurse a beer for an hour either.

ADDED - A heavy beer mug with a handle is a much better weapon than a bottle. LOL!

Edited by Gary

Best draft beer in South Pattaya can be found at Lucky Stars Bar at the corner Soi8/Beach road. If served cold, which is done most times.

If the bargirls there are "worthwile" is sort of defintion and personal preferences :bhappy

• Upvote 1

Pattaya Beer Garden has 55 Baht draft beer. Served COLD.

The Rock House has the cheapest draught heineken known to mankind and is in the vicinity of where you are planning to stay.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Caution....

Am a Pats vet but have never been a beerbar person. Normally I spend my evenings in the GOGO's for the eye candy then prowl for FL's for my gratification. I am now thinking that it's time for me to change my evil ways.

I am unwilling to put up with the expense & the shit attitudes of GG girls. I've had so many disappoinments with FL's that I am gunshy of further dealings with them.

So, I think that my best avenue is to explore beerbars for BF's. During my next trip I shall probably reside on Soi Lengkee. Draught beer is my drink-of-choice.

I would appreciate recommendations of BB's in the Lengkee, Diana, LK Metro area that offer draught beer & worthwhile BG's. MANY THANX!

CHEERS

p_up.gifp_report.gif

Like you I'm a draught beer drinker and spend a lot of time in Pattaya but off hand I can think of no beer bars where you can get DB. I also patronise gogo bars for the drink but avoid barfining their girls on account of past experiences plus they now want too much money. My pal was quoted 2,500 ST and 5,000 LT in Champagne two nights ago so sod that for a lark and he's a presentable, fit looking 50 year old.

Freelancers can be a bit dodgy so that just leaves the BB girls and it requires a bit of shoe leather finding one who takes your fancy but I'm afraid we'll have to go on to bottled beer if we wish to seek out their company. The best girls I've been with in Pattaya have been from the beer bars.

• 2 months later...

I no longer drink draft beer anywhere on walking street bars...go-go to be exact. Last time while in a go-go bar, I was heading to the pisser when I noticed a thai guy behind the bar...in a corner pouring half full glasses of beer into a pitcher...he then put the pitcher in a small fridge. When I came back out after taking a leak...I intentionally positioned myself so I could see the fridge...wasnt but a minute or so....out came the pitcher and poured it into 2 glasses...watched a waiter take them to a table and sevrve to unsuspecting guys.

I will drink draft at the beer garden and anywhere, where I can see where my beer is coming from.

Actually doesnt surprise me, just never saw it being done before.

Kinda made me sick to my stomach after seeing people drinking draft beer and where my beer was before arriving to me.

BL, Oasis, though a go-go has draught Tiger on and has a happy hour (cant remember price) and I’ve always had girls with good attitude from there and if you like to gamble and can hold your nerve the BF gets gradually knocked down throughout the night. And a couple of the bars on the left as you head into Metro from Buakhoa do draught The Rovers do a lovely Guinness plus others as well. I doubt the bars down Lenkee do enough business to warrant a draught on tap.

One could go to the Queen Vic, draft beer and cider a plenty. Go out and fondle/shag a Soi 6 girl then retreat to the Queen Vic, repeat as necessary.

I like the QV for the lack of girls inside, good A/C and decent music yet outside the door ladies and sort of ladies by the score await.

Where in the Lengkee, Diana, LK Metro area is that located ?

Ohhh thats right nowhere, another useless post by BigD.

+1 on the Draft at the Rockhouse, from memory it is fresh and cold. I avoid the Heini bottles though. woke up with a bad headache after the last session there.

Edited by Fondles
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Best draft beer in South Pattaya can be found at Lucky Stars Bar at the corner Soi8/Beach road. If served cold, which is done most times.

If the bargirls there are "worthwile" is sort of defintion and personal preferences :bhappy

I thought I read a thread awhile ago (year or more) that Cherry Bar put in a tap for draught beer? Tried searching for it but couldn't find it. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Where in the Lengkee, Diana, LK Metro area is that located ?

Ohhh thats right nowhere, another useless post by BigD.

+1 on the Draft at the Rockhouse, from memory it is fresh and cold. I avoid the Heini bottles though. woke up with a bad headache after the last session there.

Pattaya Pete's Beer Garden is not far from the Queen Vic or the Cherry Bar.

Pattaya Pete's Beer Garden is not far from the Queen Vic or the Cherry Bar.

But that is not what the poster asked for - he asked for the Lengkee, Diana, LK Metro area. At least Cherry Bar is only a few blocks away on Soi 8 in Central Pattaya. You've given him advice to a place in South Pattaya on friggin Walking Street. :stick:

soi_lk_metro_buakhoa_diana_inn_map.jpg

But that is not what the poster asked for - he asked for the Lengkee, Diana, LK Metro area. At least Cherry Bar is only a few blocks away on Soi 8 in Central Pattaya. You've given him advice to a place in South Pattaya on friggin Walking Street. :stick:

LOL. Queen Vic is a few more blocks from soi 8. LOL.

Did I mention the Queen Vic in my post? Didn't think so. LOL

The PBG is "not far" from the Queen Vic? It is 1.3 miles as the crow flies, closer to 1.5 to walk it. I'd like to see you drag your fat ass there.LOL

Surprised you didn't recommend a bar on Soi Cowboy. LOL

If you didn't have bad advice, you would have none to give at all. LOL

How was your little "vacation", Denny? :shame:

Lets see you drag your fat ass there.jpg

Did I mention the Queen Vic in my post? Didn't think so. LOL

The PBG is "not far" from the Queen Vic? It is 1.3 miles as the crow flies, closer to 1.5 to walk it. I'd like to see you drag your fat ass there.LOL

Surprised you didn't recommend a bar on Soi Cowboy. LOL

If you didn't have bad advice, you would have none to give at all. LOL

How was your little "vacation", Denny? :shame:

I'm getting ready for my upcoming vacations. My family is looking forward to our cruise to Bermuda and then I'm off for another vacation in Pattaya. Thanks for asking. :thumbup

It's way on the other side of Klang! :clueless

For the guys who like a good cold glass of draft beer. A mile or two by Baht bus is of no consequence. Add in good pub grub served by the Pattaya Beer Garden. What's not to like?