I have heard Mantra may have a good one, but that was some

time ago.

Cherrys on 3rd road

Wednesday & Saturday

International Buffet

Baht 350.- Person

http://www.pattaya-at-night.com/display.html?/food/buffets/index.htm

"The Fish (top)

Soi 1, Second Road, North Pattaya (near BigC Central Festival Center): Thai Food, Seafood, Western Food with a large selection of salads.

Probably the best place for Westerners accompanying Thais."

shows buffets where you cook most of your own food.

Click food tab to see the Fish Inter buffet

Sizzler has a great offer... chicken steak / dip fried fish fillet + french fries / stuffed potatoes / mash / various rice side dishes etc..+ garlic toast. + all you can eat salad buffet ( pasta with cheese, soups, salsa salad, nicosian tuna salad, ceasar's salad, asparagus, broccoli and the wide selection of the other veggies, salads + the usual blue cheese, thousand island etc.. sauces + chocolate mousse, fruit jelly ) all in all for 209 baht... add the 55 baht coke refill... Not so good as in the USA... far away not so good, but a really good offer in Pattaya...

• Upvote 2

It's not for the budget-minded and a bit upscale (some will no doubt say overpriced), but there's a buffet-style place down near the far south end of WS, past FLB and on the same side. Outdoor seating/ seaside type place. 'Was there in January and thought the offerings were decent. 'Can't remember the name. 'Was by no means limited to, but included the usual seafood table (pick out what you want and they cook it up & deliver it to your table; seafood as well as some chicken, pork, & kabob type stuff). Sort of like the buffet-night spreads you might see at one of the resorts like Dusit Thani. Walk down WS toward the the new Russan nightclubs & restaurants, look out for a place on the right with the tiki torches & a step-up buffet: you can't miss it. If you get to where the tuk-tuk pick-ups are, you 've gone too far.

Sizzler has a great offer... chicken steak / dip fried fish fillet + french fries / stuffed potatoes / mash / various rice side dishes etc..+ garlic toast. + all you can eat salad buffet ( pasta with cheese, soups, salsa salad, nicosian tuna salad, ceasar's salad, asparagus, broccoli and the wide selection of the other veggies, salads + the usual blue cheese, thousand island etc.. sauces + chocolate mousse, fruit jelly ) all in all for 209 baht... add the 55 baht coke refill... Not so good as in the USA... far away not so good, but a really good offer in Pattaya...

I'm in a bit of a shock to see that you're promoting an American franchise... :rolleyes: Even myself, I favor any street stall with Thai food over an American fast food chain.

Personally anyone paying 209baht for a meal when you can get a meal of a thai food cart for 20 baht is just some lame small dick looser trying to big note themselves and impress the girls :whistling: , and only eat there becuase of the scam ads sizzler put out on TV

same goes for 55 baht coke you get them in the 7/11 for a 1/5th of the price, what a bunch a lame dick mental cripples with no life :bhappy, who have fallen for the Coke regimes propaganda and spam advertisements everywhere

ps. sorry for the threadfuck but couldn't help myself

Edited by nus01
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

small dick looser trying to big note themselves

looser or tight, like you ?

• Downvote 1
Guest Fatboyfat

Personally anyone paying 209baht for a meal when you can get a meal of a thai food cart for 20 baht is just some lame small dick looser trying to big note themselves and impress the girls :whistling: , and only eat there becuase of the scam ads sizzler put out on TV

same goes for 55 baht coke you get them in the 7/11 for a 1/5th of the price, what a bunch a lame dick mental cripples with no life :bhappy, who have fallen for the Coke regimes propaganda and spam advertisements everywhere

For those who are worried about becoming too "loose" in the bowel area; would you care to direct us to the food carts that offer the "Buffet Spread" described by the poster! :-)

I'm in a bit of a shock to see that you're promoting an American franchise... :rolleyes: Even myself, I favor any street stall with Thai food over an American fast food chain.

What is good is good... when I was in the USA I liked very much the Sizzler, good value for the money....and yes, much better, than in Pattaya... I like myself the thai food stalls, but what I miss are the vegetables in high quantity...just like the veggie salad bar in the Sizzlers in Pattaya makes me happy here...

Funny post.... really... but when some brags / offers as a restaurant owner about their 600 baht steak with 9 piece of french fries and a baby handful of dry filed raw cabbages... as a salad... and accompanied with 0.0001 cl sauces..IMO... Sizzlers gives still a good value for your money

And yes.. you can get downstairs in the Food market a great, huge pork steak with the same 9 piece of french fries, sauces and filed cabbages for 65 baht... but not the wide selection of the salads....veggies...

OK... the thai BBQ places worth much more .... last year costed 110 baht, in this year 200+ bahts... thanx for the russian non monger LDOPs... But sadly they opens at 5-6 pm, and I don't eat after 3 pm...

Edited by Gabor

Sizzler salad bar is top notch. You do not have to order anything else. 179 Baht. Fresh vegetables and fruit, 3-4 different soups and a small selection of desserts.

Sizzler salad bar is top notch. You do not have to order anything else. 179 Baht. Fresh vegetables and fruit, 3-4 different soups and a small selection of desserts.

... and that includes soup, some deserts and some of the salads are stuffed e.g., seafood salad. It really is a good deal and a pleasant change of pace. The Sizzlers in Central Festival has great a/c, and if you go when the Mall opens at 11:00 am you usually have the place to yourself for 30 minutes.

ps. sorry for the threadfuck but couldn't help myself

Stupid thing to say really....... I try that many times with agogo waitress and always gets a big laugh! If cost was all important , why not take a slow merchant ship to Laem Chabang and then hitched a ride to Pattaya for your holidays. You can negiotiate to work for your ride instead of paying to fly on overpriced flights!

Its all a balance and I find some buffetts are real bargins for the food they put out and the variaey you get to try. Examples are the old Apex breakfast , the 219B (sadly now 319B) Oishi hotpot buffetts that included sushi.

Sizzler is pretty good for a salad buffet, but I still think it's a bit pricey for what you get. Out of town slightly, in Bangsaen the Sez Hotel has a fantastic buffet for 300B on Saturday nights.

http://www.pattaya24seven.com/index.php/eating-out-in-pattaya/2-uncategorised/71

Or just down the road from there, the fancy Tide Resort has a good buffet, also on Saturdays.

Sizzler is pretty good for a salad buffet, but I still think it's a bit pricey for what you get. Out of town slightly, in Bangsaen the Sez Hotel has a fantastic buffet for 300B on Saturday nights.

http://www.pattaya24...ncategorised/71

Or just down the road from there, the fancy Tide Resort has a good buffet, also on Saturdays.

We are mental wanking about the 300+ baht all you can eat buffets.... one year ago the Lek and Apex buffet was only 165 baht ( now 265 baht ) and the thai BBQ buffets were 105 bahts ( now 200 + bahts ) thanx for the miserable LDOPs and the cretin russkies...

We are mental wanking about the 300+ baht all you can eat buffets.... one year ago the Lek and Apex buffet was only 165 baht ( now 265 baht ) and the thai BBQ buffets were 105 bahts ( now 200 + bahts ) thanx for the miserable LDOPs and the cretin russkies...

Gabor FFS give it a rest, not everything in Thailand will remain cheap forever, food along with things like fuel have gone up in price in Thailand over the last year. Its nothing to do with your imaginary friends

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Gabor FFS give it a rest, not everything in Thailand will remain cheap forever, food along with things like fuel have gone up in price in Thailand over the last year. Its nothing to do with your imaginary friends

Yup , even the street som tam which most of us wont eat has risen in price. I dont like it as well but prices rise along with time. We cant be stagnant forever.

a friend took me to Ninja BBQ on 3rd Road a couple of weeks back...it was awesome...I think it was 300b all you can eat seafood...prawns, middens (that were just fabulous), chicken, pork and vegetables...his girl cooked most of it right at our table...we ate for a good 2 hours.

they get you on the beer and ice though...was a great time and the best meal I can ever remember eating in Pattaya.

Yup , even the street som tam which most of us wont eat has risen in price. I dont like it as well but prices rise along with time. We cant be stagnant forever.

False.... Somtam 30 baht already 10 year..... I eat it often....

a friend took me to Ninja BBQ on 3rd Road a couple of weeks back...it was awesome...I think it was 300b all you can eat seafood...prawns, middens (that were just fabulous), chicken, pork and vegetables...his girl cooked most of it right at our table...we ate for a good 2 hours.

they get you on the beer and ice though...was a great time and the best meal I can ever remember eating in Pattaya.

A year ago it was 105 baht.....

False.... Somtam 30 baht already 10 year..... I eat it often....

A year ago it was 105 baht.....

I doubt they would serve the common folk all you can eat mini lobsters (middens) and giant prawns, scallops and all the other food for 105b...but, maybe they knew you as the celebrity you are and cut you a deal.

• Upvote 1