Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha!   So,here's my favourite.....the one that for me sums up the essence of Pattaya!   I could write so much about it,but hopefully you can see it too.   Every picture tells a story.        

Ten more,making 200 photos uploaded.   #191   #192   #193   #194   #195   #196   #197   #198   #199   #200

Thanx for the appreciation...it really means something!   I will answer specific questions later tonight. when I have more time.   The captions for the last photo are cool....keep 'em coming!  

Posted Images

Ten more,making 200 photos uploaded.

#191COO3.jpg

#192two 003.jpg

#193C002.jpg

#194COO1.jpg

#195two007.jpg

#196two011.jpg

#197two016.jpg

#198two015.jpg

#199COO1.jpg

#200COO2.jpg

Ten more,making 200 photos uploaded.

#191COO3.jpg

#192two 003.jpg

#193C002.jpg

#194COO1.jpg

#195two007.jpg

#196two011.jpg

#197two016.jpg

#198two015.jpg

#199COO1.jpg

#200COO2.jpg

Every time I see this pic #196, I get all goose bumpy. I steer very wide of her and her pets. :angry2 :hijack

CB

damn, kind of messed that up, oh well, I still don't like that lady and her pets.

CB

BTW, thanks for the effort, that pic had me so messed up I forgot to thank you the first time around...........LOL

CB

Edited by cannonball83204
  • Upvote 1

Very nice photo's mate, the 5D Mark 2 is a very nice camera, I have the 7D, but still learning the damn thing, will be posting tons of piccies after June trip, nice job mate, any more :thumbup :thumbup

post-29354-0-41230100-1335819043.jpgGood Photos looks like the Sharkman is back

Yup still doing his walks eeryday, prolly the meanest looking guy here and also the nicest, don't let him catch you being mean to animals that nag is full of animal feed.

THanks for the pics they look great

• Upvote 1

Great pics .

Dude, I'm a manhole cover fan too. I got a bunch of pics from Japan, and Okinawa.

The next recruiter that asks me why manhole covers are round is going to get an ear full.

• Upvote 1

Very good pictures, thanks for posting them. Photography is a more affordable hobby nowadays as you don't have to pay for film and developement once you've got the camera. Then its a matter of mastering the necessary technology.

That is just so wrong, bodies like that should be covered at all times.

I am inclined to think he just doesn't give a flying fuxk.

a1.jpg

The lady on the right is actually a lady boy - I've seen her advertising on craiglist in exactly the same dress !

My guess is all 3 are ladyboys :P

"My guess is all 3 are ladyboys"

That pic was taken in the centre of the Nana Hotel parking lot....a hunting ground for leftovers,strays and bargains...I've never seen any Lima Bravos in there....they tend to clutter up the mouth of the plaza and mass later on in the street outside the golden signage across from Big Dogs.

My guess is that all three are are GGs.

• Upvote 2

I have a few moody days every trip when I walk around, can't seem to get into party mode, get pissed off by the ugly girls and dislike Pattaya.

These pictures are exactly how I see Pattaya then.

Outstanding photos, thank you!