Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I just copy/pasted this:

Why can I not make links nor copy and paste?

On other forums it's not an issue at all.

thanx.

So, I don't see the problem with C/P.

Here is a link to this thread.

I don't know what other forums you're using, but this one works fine.

I tried it and I see what the OP is on about. This is not uncommon in that in some instance you use 'paste' but in this instance I had to use Cont.V. I have never understood why some work one way and some the other.

Why can I not make links nor copy and paste?

On other forums it's not an issue at all.

thanx.

I tried it and I see what the OP is on about. This is not uncommon in that in some instance you use 'paste' but in this instance I had to use Cont.V. I have never understood why some work one way and some the other.I tried it and I see what the OP is on about. This is not uncommon in that in some instance you use 'paste' but in this instance I had to use Cont.V. I have never understood why some work one way and some the other.I tried it and I see what the OP is on about. This is not uncommon in that in some instance you use 'paste' but in this instance I had to use Cont.V. I have never understood why some work one way and some the other.

Works now but I did nothing different. Still can't do links ot strike throughs tho .

• 3 weeks later...

I was having a problem with copy and paste on this forum but it seems that you have to right click where the cursor is in the reply box to paste. Clicking somehwhere else in the box generally does not bring up the option to paste. That is a bit strange as normally on any other web site you just click anywhere in the box and you can paste into it. Hope that helps.

Just figured out that you can also click on the first little clip board symbol on the top right of the reply box called paste and a box will appear that you can paste into and that will go into your post.

Edited by Baht

All options seem to be working today, (the normal way mind) Something's changed and it wasn't me.

"I was having a problem with copy and paste on this forum but it seems that you have to right click where the cursor is in the reply box to paste. Clicking somehwhere else in the box generally does not bring up the option to paste. That is a bit strange as normally on any other web site you just click anywhere in the box and you can paste into it. Hope that helps."

thanks fer yer input. :thumbup

:toilet_claw:

Nice...all I'm saying is that nothing has changed in the software or settings to address this "issue", so if it wasn't you, who was it?