Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Your best option for a 29 night visit...

• 2 months later...

Serviced apartments are the way to go, pay for a month, even tho you might stay a few days less. Lots around near the soi buakaow area to start with. One nice one on pattaya central road, right opp soi buakaow around 12k a month. Icon place in pattaya central opp Big C Extra is another one, very new rooms and 9-13k a month

I found Tune Hotel Pattaya offers a good rate for 30 days stay at $16/night (include tax would be around $19) at Agoda:

http://www.agoda.com...el_pattaya.html

The rooms look great and the location is OK.

Don't know if you have booked but hope it will help.

Be careful with Tune if its the same as the one in Angeles its so much for a towel so much for an extra pillow etc etc

At 700 baht per night with no mentionable monthly discount this is by no means cheap considering the joint badly needs renovating.

Also, Opey de Place did not condescend to reply to my EMAIL reservations request.. I have a short fuse with this & don't intend to give them another chance!

CHEERS!

Coming over for a month in August, will be staying at the Rockhouse. About 17,500 for the month. Wi-fi, water and electricity incl.

...and,of course,a protective body suit to absorb the blows from the violent kicking courtesy of the sycophant neanderthal drunks that slither around in there,trying so hard to please their boss,leader and lifestyle guru (they worship him!) who thinks smashing bottles over customers heads is only the first course! Words fail me......

What a great place,eh?!

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I found Tune Hotel Pattaya offers a good rate for 30 days stay at $16/night (include tax would be around $19) at Agoda:

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/tune_hotel_pattaya.html

Be careful with Tune if its the same as the one in Angeles its so much for a towel so much for an extra pillow etc etc

Just had a quick look at their website and your right, this really is the Ryanair of hotels, for example got to pay extra for towels, cleaning, in room safe and......air conditioning!

Guest jamesfly

Hi raise if you are not looking for costly hotels and areas and you like a bit of silent but still in the center of the activity remain a few night time in some of the less costly locations in soi lengkee just near soi city,and you can always examine the dimension space before you take.

Guest ThaiKipper

Hi raise if you are not looking for costly hotels and areas and you like a bit of silent but still in the center of the activity remain a few night time in some of the less costly locations in soi lengkee just near soi city,and you can always examine the dimension space before you take.

What?

I would also email them to make sure that your not charged a joiner fee as well. This is a new hotel but as far as I am aware all Tune places only offer the basics as part of the room cost. Let us know what you find out.

• 2 months later...

At 700 baht per night with no mentionable monthly discount this is by no means cheap considering the joint badly needs renovating.

Also you would have to ask why they don't put in a safe, they are cheap enough.

I had a look in may,they appeat to have a paint brush alergy.