Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Studio For Sale in Pattaya City

The Urban Suite Condo is located behind The Avenue Shopping Mall, offers its residents access to the finest comforts available in Pattaya within a 5 minutes walk. Although the building has a fitness centre, Avenue is host to a California WOW gym as well as starbucks offer some of the best brown in town, dining options including Italian, Asian,traditional Thai, Irish and American. For late-night fixes, McDonalds and the cafe inside the Villa

supermarket offer 24 hour dining. Two seperate baht bus routes are steps away from this project.

This corner unit is on the 3rd floor, 32 sq.m(344.32 sq.ft), furnished, kitchenette, LCD TV,cable, internet wifi, fridge, washing machine,

heating water. Get comfortable on Queen size bed,relax on sofa bed, watching cable TV or reading book on balcony. There are two communal pools,

gym, sauna and under ground car park.

Offered at: 2 Million Baht (Foreign Quota)

Buyer shall pay Tax & Transfer Fee.

http://bit.ly/JbMgKy

IMGP0016-640.jpg

Need some inside photos if you want people to actually consider it... also the link is not working.

And hasn't California Wow just shut down

Don't think the cafe in Villa is open 24 hours any longer and I lived in The urban, in the exact block shown in the photo for 6 weeks, that was more than enough for me. IMHO it's a poorly designed and built, badly run shit hole.

Good luck with the sale though.

Don't think the cafe in Villa is open 24 hours any longer and I lived in The urban, in the exact block shown in the photo for 6 weeks, that was more than enough for me. IMHO it's a poorly designed and built, badly run shit hole.

How much was the rent?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, but knorty said he had rented in the same building.

I was let down by the agent I've used many times and was left with nowhere to stay so was at the mercy of the owner :frustrated1: and ended up paying 30K for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo for 6 weeks.

I won't be staying there again or using the agent either. :thumbdown:

I was let down by the agent I've used many times and was left with nowhere to stay so was at the mercy of the owner :frustrated1: and ended up paying 30K for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo for 6 weeks.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Which agent? :clueless

What reasons for the bad rep?

What reasons for the bad rep?

I walked by some times... the building looks really nice, but the surrounding environment is really poor.... situated between a garbage dump and an empty field and in front of a concrete wall... However, the location is great... close to everything....

I walked by some times... the building looks really nice, but the surrounding environment is really poor.... situated between a garbage dump and an empty field and in front of a concrete wall... However, the location is great... close to everything....

I agree about the appearance of the building, and the garbage dump and the field will probably be something else in the future. Hmmmm. That could be good or bad. I'm waiting on nortyboy to expand on his comments about the running of the place. I am interested tho....