Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Here's the story from that link:

Man suspected of burglary and sexual assault of 5 year old pet dog in East Pattaya

12th May 2012

12_05_55_1_4-300x236.jpg

A 34 year old man is behind bars at this time accused of a house burglary and the sexual assault of the house owners 5 year old dog. This bizarre case was dealt with by Police Stationed at the Nongprue Police Sub-Station in East Pattaya and led to the arrest of Khun Chanwoot, a labourer working at a construction site next to the house who was caught inside the bedroom by the returning house owner, Khun Wongduan aged 46 on Friday afternoon. The semi-naked man was wearing only a sarong around his waist and was carrying a number of her valuable items which he claimed not to have stolen but was simply protecting the items until she returned. As she opened the door to the bedroom her 5 year old dog called “Gaew”, ran out yelping and injuries to her genital region were seen as well as evidence of Khun Chanwoot’s semen inside the dog’s vagina. Khun Chanwoot denies allegations of theft and of sexually assaulting the dog despite the evidence presented to Police. He remains behind bars pending a Court appearance.

Simon

Before tallguy gets along to this thread, you might want to express your abhorrence of the burglar's actions :smile: .

The absence of any comment by Gabor condemining the guy in the story could therefore be taken as Gabor thinking the guy did the right thing.

TG

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/58467-how-to-get-revenge-on-thai-girl-scammers/page__view__findpost__p__958996

• Upvote 2

Actually it wasnt buggered.The guy came in its pussy.

I'm really glad you cleared that up.

What age does the dog need to be before one can bugger it?

Based on information I read here, the dog needs to be about 2 years and 7 months to make it the legal age of 18.

The dog he shagged was was getting close to her pass sell date of 35 yers.

LeoTex

I'm really glad you cleared that up.

No Probs.Anytime.

Actually i dont think they were worried about the burglary,only that their dog had been rodgered to within an inch of its life.

No Probs.Anytime.

Actually i dont think they were worried about the burglary,only that their dog had been rodgered to within an inch of its life.

You seem more concerned about someone drugging an animal than fucking one. That is funny.

Actually it wasnt buggered.The guy came in its pussy.

There was a cat involved too.....?

You seem more concerned about someone drugging an animal than fucking one. That is funny.

You know, I am struggling to compare the gravity of these evil acts.

Dare I ask what 'position' the sexual assault on the animal involved.

I dread to think Jacko, but there's only one that springs to mind...... (it's the first time I've felt sorry for a journalist.... er, well, all concerned really).

Edited by capdagde

I wonder if he indulged in any foreplay.

I wonder if he indulged in any foreplay.

Or played rough with a bit of bitch slapping!
Guest Fatboyfat

Based on information I read here, the dog needs to be about 2 years and 7 months to make it the legal age of 18.

LeoTex

Even if it had parental consent ??? :-)

A horny one!

Any type of hound perhaps!

Doggy style of course
  • 1 month later...

lots of humourus comments but this piece of shite is really something ..the mind boggles what would have happened if he had found a sleeping infant in the room ..... i hope he is taken 50 miles out to sea and ......

• 1 month later...