Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Forum rule #9 - PG Rated AVATARS

You can view the Forum Rules by going to the bottom of the page and clicking FORUM RULES.

Here is a link too http://www.pattayatalk.com/forum_rules.html

I've been seeing some avatars that are pretty explicit (ricktoronto, for example), and need to be replaced immediately.

I'll give any violators of the avatar rule (Number nine...number nine...number nine) a day or two to clean them up. After that, the offending avatars will be removed and your ability to set an avatar will be removed.

Are topless ladies OK?

Are topless ladies OK?

I think so. The rule appears to be :

Nude r-rated pics are OK but any photos showing explicit sexual activity will be deleted and the member warned.

I think so. The rule appears to be :

Nude r-rated pics are OK but any photos showing explicit sexual activity will be deleted and the member warned.

I'll go with that, but hard core butt fucking is over the line.

I'll go with that, but hard core butt fucking is over the line.

But a nice row of butts, as per Bazle is quite agreeable.

I thought this was coming, I must admit to being a bit shocked by a couple over the morning coffee once or twice and wondered what the thoughts behind the owners was!

Guilty as charged - I changed mine after I got a message someone stole the one I was using. Since replaced with boobies. And the animated GIF works again, the one I had didn't work anyway :clueless

Please vote - the one on the left or below?

Edited by ricktoronto
  • Upvote 1

Guilty as charged - I changed mine after I got a message someone stole the one I was using. Since replaced with boobies. And the animated GIF works again, the one I had didn't work anyway :clueless

Please vote - the one on the left or below?

Below....

I voted "up" two times.............. is that ok??? I like it...............

Weren't you leaving? Thus your opinion here is no more valuable than the loads of tripe you trolled into the board before you bid adieu.

• 3 weeks later...

MM I agree butt fucking is a bit much. I know its done alot but I always had a problem putting my dick in a shit hole.

MM I agree butt fucking is a bit much. I know its done alot but I always had a problem putting my dick in a shit hole.

That's your choice.