Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Congrats, raise the bar a little next time and try and find MBK or Paragon mall.

Did someone say MBK??

ThailandApril-May2012pt1125.jpg

If its the one he fired the M16 (or was it an AK?) , wasn't it Tilac on Soi Cowboy?

Shhhhh, you're spoiling the OP's website revealing.

• Upvote 2

I suppose it's harmless SEO link spam, since the target website doesn't seem to have any google ads. Normally, I'd delete stuff like that, but this is such valuable and virtually unknown information, there for the taking, that I just feel compelled to leave it up as a service to the community.

• Upvote 2

I suppose it's harmless SEO link spam, since the target website doesn't seem to have any google ads. Normally, I'd delete stuff like that, but this is such valuable and virtually unknown information, there for the taking, that I just feel compelled to leave it up as a service to the community.

• Upvote 1

Who said Americans don’t do irony or sarcasm

:llaugh

Edited by Montydog