Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hey guys,

Spankys has specials every Sunday so drop by tonight and have a look! We have 80 baht Chang bottles tonight, along with the usual 60 baht draft and of course lots of hot girls. Hope to see you tonight at Spankys!

Cheers,

Scott

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a few Spankys girls:     Cheers! Scott

Hey guys, Spankys has specials every Sunday so drop by tonight and have a look! We have 80 baht Chang bottles tonight, along with the usual 60 baht draft and of course lots of hot girls. Hope to see

Soft drinks are 100 baht mate. Drop on by and I'll getcha one on the house! Cheers! Scott

Posted Images

Is the 60 baht draft a Sunday special too?

I swear it was 75 (not complaining.)

It's a larger than the typical sizes you get in Thailand and it's Tiger too (IIRC) not that horrible Chang draft. Bottled Chang is nice tho imo.

Edited by steamer

Is the 60 baht draft a Sunday special too?

I swear it was 75 (not complaining.)

It's a larger than the typical sizes you get in Thailand and it's Tiger too (IIRC) not that horrible Chang draft. Bottled Chang is nice tho imo.

No the draft has always been 60 baht Steamer. I think it might have been 65 baht the first week we offered it, but never 75. We're keeping the draft cold and cheap :D

Cheers!

Scott

Hi Scott. Please place a 'reserved' sign on my table for three weeks hence!

You got it Teelack, looking forward to seeing you, I'll have the cold beer and hot girls waiting for ya!

Cheers,

Scott

thats good to hear my first day is a sunday in about 12 days, looking foward to having a drink with you and Mark.

We'll be looking forward to it too mate!

Cheers!

Scott

I have enjoyed what i have read so far about this place and soon - with a bit of luck, ill be on a rotation, so i will be at home in Pattaya alot more. I will drop in and have a few cold ones with you Scott.

Edit in: Do you have a website with up to date pictures of your ladies in Pattaya?

Edited by bigmick

No the draft has always been 60 baht Steamer. I think it might have been 65 baht the first week we offered it, but never 75. We're keeping the draft cold and cheap :D

Cheers!

Scott

still lookin' fer my free beer (unless you gave it to Chris and I was caught unaware) :thumbup

I have enjoyed what i have read so far about this place and soon - with a bit of luck, ill be on a rotation, so i will be at home in Pattaya alot more. I will drop in and have a few cold ones with you Scott.

Edit in: Do you have a website with up to date pictures of your ladies in Pattaya?

Hey Bigmick, look forward to seeing you soon then. The website is www.spankysbkk.com and there should be some updated pics of the Pattaya girls on there soon if they aren't up already :smile:

Cheers,

Scott

still lookin' fer my free beer (unless you gave it to Chris and I was caught unaware) :thumbup

You just got to pin me down Steamer, just hold me still for 5 minutes and you'll get that brew! :smile:

Cheers!

Scott

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well - I was in the place a few nights ago, and am now a, uh, emm, firm... believer! Nice meeting you, Scott!

Great meeting you too tomcat. See you soon mate and thanks for the props!

Cheers!

Scott

Hi Scott. I was on my way to Spankys last night when a HelloGirl of HeavenAbove intercept me and tell me that happy-hours is not yet finished here. Several weeks already that I visited, so I decided to save 50 baht and check HA agogo...

BTW maybe not a so good idea. The lineup at HA was very poor yesterday; only 5 show-girls during show, and certainly not the prettiest ones...

Hi Scott. I was on my way to Spankys last night when a HelloGirl of HeavenAbove intercept me and tell me that happy-hours is not yet finished here. Several weeks already that I visited, so I decided to save 50 baht and check HA agogo...

BTW maybe not a so good idea. The lineup at HA was very poor yesterday; only 5 show-girls during show, and certainly not the prettiest ones...

Sorry you didn't make it that few xtra meters mate, we had a lot of hotties in. We've got 60 baht draft all night too :smile: Catch you next time Idefix!

Cheers!

Scott

Just out of curiosity, since I don't drink alcohol, how much is a can/bottle (which ever you serve) of Sprite

Soft drinks are 100 baht mate. Drop on by and I'll getcha one on the house!

Cheers!

Scott

• Upvote 1

Hey guys!

The Carlsberg special last weekend did really well, so for the second Sunday in a row the special tonight is 100 baht Carlsberg bottles! Cheap cold beer and hot girls, hard to beat that! And speaking of hot girls the new mamasan is bringing it! Come see the new additions to the staff :smile:

Cheers!

Scott

Edited by scott66

Hey guys!

The Carlsberg special last weekend did really well, so for the second Sunday in a row the special tonight is 100 baht Carlsberg bottles! Cheap cold beer and hot girls, hard to beat that! And speaking of hot girls the new mamasan is bringing it! Come see the new additions to the staff :smile:

Cheers!

Scott

Any chance you can post a few pics of the staff from time to time