Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Thai Premier League

They play football in Thailand? I thought they just watched the Premier league on TV.

The BPL is finished for now, the Thai Premier League is just about a third of the way through the season.

Go and watch Nakhon Phanom FC when at home. They're 2nd division and only been going for a couple of years or so. Standard isn't too high, but get some great games and a good laugh most of the times. They had a few African players last season, but they have been poached this season.

They probably attract a crowd of 300-400 most home games, quite a few Falangs go to the home games, I have a mate that goes to most of the away games as well (nutter). 20 baht entrance fee and that includes your half-time raffle, normally a pile of sim cards and the star prize being a home shirt, still waiting to win it lol.

Edited by Fireman Sam

Been at some Pattaya games when there (and they play home). Great fun! Adam in Cherry Bar is a sport for organising transport to and from (with stops at some bars from time to time) :-)

As stated, the level is not too high but it's great fun and the fans there are really into it... I got my homeshirt at their fanshop on 3rd road.

When home here in farang-land, I pop by http://www.thai-fussball.com/en/home.html for the latest.

SBM

Edited by sexybaaman

Been at some Pattaya games when there (and they play home). Great fun! Adam in Cherry Bar is a sport for organising transport to and from (with stops at some bars from time to time) :-)

As stated, the level is not too high but it's great fun and the fans there are really into it... I got my homeshirt at their fanshop on 3rd road.

When home here in farang-land, I pop by http://www.thai-fuss...om/en/home.html for the latest.

SBM

I go with Adam as well,its good fun.