Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Living together wth 2 Thaigirls?

Hello community,

I have a dream I want to describe to you, and where I want to know from you whether this is realistic dream or not.

Short info about me: I'm young, self-employed and need only Internet for work and can work from home.

My dream is: I want to organize a house in Thailand, find two Thai girls to live together with, me making EVERYTHING for me. I want to take care of NOTHING more. One girl is too boring. I want two.

I want them to do shopping, cleaning, making meals, laundry, give me a massage whenever I want, talk with them when I want,

and above all I want to have sex whenever I want. Get a blow when I feel like! Do all kinds of sexual practices I want. And just have 2 girls there for me.

I know this is very controversial. But it is now sometimes a longing in me I hereby pronounce!

Now the question: Is this possible? Is it realistic? How can it be realized? What should I do it? And how expensive it might be?

I hope you can help me.

-easy living

Not controversial at all, and not too uncommon methinks. The tractor diver employed by a Thai friend married two women on the same day. They were friends, both liked him, and decided that was the easiest course of action. I have heard of a few similar instances.

It can be done, and nobody would be bothered much, but finding a pair of girls who are compatible with each other as well as with you could be a bit of a mission.

Okay.

What I dont understand yet is how Thai mentality is. Are girls very willing to do all kind of stuff from shopping, cooking, giving massage etc.

Do they want to have a lot money?

I heard of a friend of mine that his girl in Thailand - her kind of view was that she wants to please him because if he is happy she will be happy too.

Guest form22

I know someone who does it for 6 months/year when he lives in Pattaya. Both girls are short time freelancers so they have their own income but he gives each girl 500 baht per day anyway and provides room/board. Renting a 3 bedroom apartment gives them all enough room and freedom. The cost of the food is irrelevant and most of the time, the girls buy their own. Sexually, he's always exhausted (heheh) because it's a 3some as often as he wants. Quite often, he's too burnt out so the girls play with each other until he's in the mood again.

The advise he gave me was that it's best to find 1 girl and let her invite and/or evict the 2nd girl. He does this every year and he's in his 50s. The only pitfall is if the girls want to change the agreement by being greedy or lazy. All to say, if all is agreed up front, this can work, no problem.

You make it sound like you want them as pets!

same same but i would switch out pet with slave

I'm sure you could find it but i don't think it would be easy or cheap they are people too and may not want to fuck or blow you from time to time.

a guess on price would be 25,000baht + per month each but are you expecting them to be with you 24/7 ? they will have friends and family they will want to visit.

not knocking you you said it was a fantasy i'm sure every guy wants that but good luck seems like alot of guys here have trouble keeping one girl inline

Sounds like fun. But it also sounds like you want two slaves. I would have a hard time doing that. I would always feel like I was disrespecting them. Me I respect women to much to treat them that way even though I have been treated like a piece of shit. Could you do that. Be in a relationship with a woman with someone else.

Good fantasy, but may be more problems than it solves. Two women together are likely to fight and argue, putting you in the middle. Two bisexual girls might work better, they each get something out of having the other. Keeping one, and playing on the side is the way that most of us deal with it. There are lots of gogo's, and soi 6 is always available.

Pattaya is one of the few place in the world where the OP can get his request. But if you can get bored with 1 girl , am sure you will get bored with 2 in a few months. Just think of it as hiring two maids but hire them from the bars so sex is on the menu. However the cooking and cleaning skills might be on the downside not to mention the laziness factor!

You might get away with 5kB a month per girl but the younger and prettier ones would ask much higher.

If you are worried about them not getting along , choose one and ask her to pick a friend ; like the 3some advise.

Thais already have them for centuries , Mai Noi ring a bell? :bhappy

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk

I think there's a way to avoid the pitfalls, minimise costs and have a whole lot of fun - provided nobody gets emotional and lubbed up/jealous.

Simply rent a big enough house and invite bargirls/freelancers of your choice or theirs (after vetting by you) to live there with you for free, meals included (which they cook, for you as well if you want). They are free to come and go, do STs and LTs, but not in the house. But any of them not away for the night are to be available as bed-warmers of your choice when you want. They decide amongst themselves who cooks and cleans when. Any noticeable bitchiness or arguments between the girls - OUT.

No question of slavery, exploitation here, you could sleep 6 girls at least in a 3-bedroom house, one bedrom being yours of course (they have no problem sharing). I think this would work quite well, you pay them practically nothing (only for food) as they are self-employed, and you get variety as well as a changing bunch of girls as they come and go from Pattaya. I reckon you'd have no shortage of takers.

wish my cats cleaned up and gave me a bj Jacko heheheheheh

Now now, don't start cheating on the dog!

Bushcraft

That is a novel idea.. You know that just might work. As long as no one got involved it could be interesting.

I don't personaly think it would work for me ,but if you can get it to work for you go ahead.Bushcraft made a good point with his idea about renting a house and inviting girls to stay with you,but as usual there are some who want to curb your fun and make stupid remarks about treating them like slaves ,Don't whatever you do listen to crap like that.We all pay the girls for sex on our terms not theirs, so lets be honest thats not showing a great deal of respect to any of them and if they were not being paid by us for sex they would be up to their little fannies in rice paddy mud working 12 hours a day for peanuts because they have no other skills for the most part.

As for how much it would cost .thats a thing you have to work out with the girls but,I dont see it costing as much as 25000 each a month as one boardie suggested but more reasonably somewhere in the 15000-20000 baht a month,and as there are 2 of them then 1 can take a little break to go see family and the other can keep ypou occupied on her own for a few days and that solves any problems with holidays or even sick days.

Go for it and let us know how you get on.

Edited by sinbinjack
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know someone who does it for 6 months/year when he lives in Pattaya. Both girls are short time freelancers so they have their own income but he gives each girl 500 baht per day anyway and provides room/board. Renting a 3 bedroom apartment gives them all enough room and freedom. The cost of the food is irrelevant and most of the time, the girls buy their own. Sexually, he's always exhausted (heheh) because it's a 3some as often as he wants. Quite often, he's too burnt out so the girls play with each other until he's in the mood again.

The advise he gave me was that it's best to find 1 girl and let her invite and/or evict the 2nd girl. He does this every year and he's in his 50s. The only pitfall is if the girls want to change the agreement by being greedy or lazy. All to say, if all is agreed up front, this can work, no problem.

Now that seems a great set-up - with an end in sight at all times....

I think there's a way to avoid the pitfalls, minimise costs and have a whole lot of fun - provided nobody gets emotional and lubbed up/jealous.

Simply rent a big enough house and invite bargirls/freelancers of your choice or theirs (after vetting by you) to live there with you for free, meals included (which they cook, for you as well if you want). They are free to come and go, do STs and LTs, but not in the house. But any of them not away for the night are to be available as bed-warmers of your choice when you want. They decide amongst themselves who cooks and cleans when. Any noticeable bitchiness or arguments between the girls - OUT.

No question of slavery, exploitation here, you could sleep 6 girls at least in a 3-bedroom house, one bedrom being yours of course (they have no problem sharing). I think this would work quite well, you pay them practically nothing (only for food) as they are self-employed, and you get variety as well as a changing bunch of girls as they come and go from Pattaya. I reckon you'd have no shortage of takers.

This also makes a lot of sense (6 a bit greedy though Ron! Ah, but been there done that sort of haven't you :clap2 ? Gonna miss that breakfast....).

We had a live-in boom-boom au pair :tits: in 1991, but she ended up wanting the husband, the house and one of the kids.... (she lost BTW - well some of you know Flo... :stick: .). Great 4 months or so though, while it lasted :a2m :3some :banana . Last two months of the contract were stony silence apparently but I'd buggered off to Saudi by then :ninja:

Our neighbour who just passed away at 80ish had his wife and a Filipina as permanent fixtures for 50 years - the ladies are still together... Nothing is impossible unless you watch too much Disney.

Wehey!

Andy Cap

P.S. form22 banned after 19 posts - wow, bad boy...

Edited by capdagde
  • Upvote 1

I'll just bet a lot of this is going on around Pattaya all the time. Instinct screaming at me though that such arrangements likely have their hazards. 'Not sure what they all might be...

• 1 year later...

Hello community,

I have a dream I want to describe to you, and where I want to know from you whether this is realistic dream or not.

Short info about me: I'm young, self-employed and need only Internet for work and can work from home.

My dream is: I want to organize a house in Thailand, find two Thai girls to live together with, me making EVERYTHING for me. I want to take care of NOTHING more. One girl is too boring. I want two.

I want them to do shopping, cleaning, making meals, laundry, give me a massage whenever I want, talk with them when I want,

and above all I want to have sex whenever I want. Get a blow when I feel like! Do all kinds of sexual practices I want. And just have 2 girls there for me.

I know this is very controversial. But it is now sometimes a longing in me I hereby pronounce!

Now the question: Is this possible? Is it realistic? How can it be realized? What should I do it? And how expensive it might be?

I hope you can help me.

-easy living

Have you thought about getting a life first?