Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi Guys

When exactly is Songkran - I am due to arrive in Pattaya on the 16th April will there still be celebration going on, I know there is lots of water thrown about but what else happens are there lots of parties everywhere if so where are the good ones - the ones with lots of girls etc.

Is there anywhere that should be avoided and why.

Like the look of the parties at FLB will you be having a party for Songkran if so are they open to all or do you have to be invited ??

Thanks for the help

plan on getting wet and i mean very wet, and if you don't mind that party on for i think 3 days this time not sure but i have been informed that it will only last 3 days from the 13 april this will have to be confirmed

steveuk ;D

If you enjoy getting wet and covered in talc paste then you can't go wrong.

One word of warning though, whilst we all enjoy the fun, Camera's and especially Video cams don't respond too well after the Talc is rubbed in. Make sure you're insurance is up to it.

martin

If you hadn't noticed, I posted a link to the "Tourism Authority of Thailand" web site, on the OLD board. :D ;)

http://www.tat.or.th/visitor/index.htm

This has all the public holidays listed and includes Songkran 2002 which is on April 13, followed by Family Day on April 14 and so on.  It's simple, just follow the links to Public Holidays.  :D

So if you're arriving on April 16, guess you missed the boat. :'(