Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Rock Band neded for B day party

Rock Band needed for Birthday in a beer bar Soi Buakhao, must be able to play Classic rock and Thai music. Please send demo mp3's or let me know where you are playing also costs' etc. email: me@relaxcornerbar

540770_243580662427099_1711614650_n.jpg

ps has my rep gone down because i've not been online?

That will teach ya. Start posting. :)

Hi and thanks for your reply. Only have space for a 3 piece + singer I think! Budget, I have given some thought, we would usually pay around 4000 to 5000B for the Thai sing-along however this is my birthday and I want to do something different.

Didn't know we had a BM band member! Can you do Thai tunes as well?

Cheers

Paul

legs are too hairy for the dresses he wears. lol

thats so the breeze can flow when riding the Harley.

Nice 2 hear from the Bus/Owners again, so many gone or dead.

What are the dates of your charity ride this year?

chers

rb

That will teach ya. Start posting. :)

I've been slacking.

:)

No.

Maybe its just me?

Hi and thanks for your reply. Only have space for a 3 piece + singer I think! Budget, I have given some thought, we would usually pay around 4000 to 5000B for the Thai sing-along however this is my birthday and I want to do something different.

Cheers

Paul

I'm still in the UK and I don't think i'll be back by the 5th but if you want to have a listen they play from 10pm wednesdays and after midnight all other nights apart from Monday.

The bar is the Blues Factory on soi lucky star and the 5th is their night off so they may be available. If interested let me know and i'll put you intouch.

Yes they do most Thai stuff also.

cheers

Dave

His band are very good but dont think you would want him too, legs are too hairy for the dresses he wears. lol

thats so the breeze can flow when riding the Harley.

Nice 2 hear from the Bus/Owners again, so many gone or dead.

What are the dates of your charity ride this year?

chers

rb

Haven't got the bike anymore i'm afraid. no dates as yet but if anything occurs then i'll post.

Edited by davethailand
  • Upvote 3

Cheers

Paul

Were after the same thing. Its really hard to find a group. Ive been trying the last month with very little success. My next stop will be to go to the FLB and see of the band there have any friends.

The only band i can confirm so far is the one that plays in the toy bar across the road from mikes shopping mall on 2nd road but they asked for 40,000baht for the night (a little take the piss imo) We dont mind spending upto 25,000 for the night.

If you get anything sorted, let me know and i will stop by to check out the band and buy you a birthday beer :)

Were after the same thing. Its really hard to find a group. Ive been trying the last month with very little success. My next stop will be to go to the FLB and see of the band there have any friends.

The only band i can confirm so far is the one that plays in the toy bar across the road from mikes shopping mall on 2nd road but they asked for 40,000baht for the night (a little take the piss imo) We dont mind spending upto 25,000 for the night.

If you get anything sorted, let me know and i will stop by to check out the band and buy you a birthday beer :)

40000bht?????

I've got Lam Morrison gigs for less than that.

Is that including pa etc?

:thumbup

First looked at the topic title on my mobile and thought it was "Band for 8 day party" :yikes:

Yeah, have you had any joy yet????

Im still looking around, i want last night to Tony's sports bar on 3rd road were he plays with his own band, but they had a few others there as well. I got the card and number of a guy who said that he manages a few live bands. Im gonna give him a call on monday after the weekend and see what he says, i'll let you know :)

Yeah, have you had any joy yet????

Im still looking around, i want last night to Tony's sports bar on 3rd road were he plays with his own band, but they had a few others there as well. I got the card and number of a guy who said that he manages a few live bands. Im gonna give him a call on monday after the weekend and see what he says, i'll let you know :)

Great thanks! Was thinking about Tonys'. Prices sound really expensive though, up to 40,000B ! I will wait and see what happens with your call!

PAUL

Great thanks! Was thinking about Tonys'. Prices sound really expensive though, up to 40,000B ! I will wait and see what happens with your call!

PAUL

Were happy to pay 25,000 and maybe 30,000 at the most and at the last minute. Anyways, check back in a few days and i'll post up the prices and send you the guys name and number if your interested.

Apart from that, Tonys band was good. Brit guiter player, singer and the crowd pleaser. Tony was on the keyborads, a thai chick did back-up and another guy on the drums. Think it would be hard to book Tony himself, lol :)