Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Anyone have hernia surgery in Pattaya?

What was your experience like re service and price? Pattaya International versus Bangkok Pattaya?

I had mine done 7 years ago in Bangkok Pattaya,and it was like a 5 star hotel.I had private medical and they keep me in for 2 days instead of one,even fed the gf with steak too lol.She had a bed also in this huge room that i was staying in.Went back after 5 days,still sore and they removed my staples,think there were 5 or 6.

Got looked after like a king and would use again due top my private health care,it cost 120,000 baht if i remember,twice the price of queen siriket

I used Bangkok Pattaya last March for a medical problem. I was very satisfied with the service. MD spoke good English and I was able to communicate my problem and she understood what I was trying to tell her.

• Upvote 1

I used Bangkok Pattaya last March for a medical problem. I was very satisfied with the service. MD spoke good English and I was able to communicate my problem and she understood what I was trying to tell her.

What treatment did you have done there other than a blood test

Yes, in July 2007 I had a Heria operation at the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.

The operation cost 75,000.- Baht, my Health Insurance paid for eveything.

Spent one night in a 5 star room, my girlfriend was able to stay with me, excellent service.