Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The Devonshire Restaurant and hotel, Soi Lenkey (was le katai)

Hi jelluk,

Strange request I know but are you still running the golf days from Le Katai ?

Be Nice

Moby69

Had a Thai breakfast here recently...was bang on. Everything as it should be.

Had to laugh at the golf place next door....a motley crew coughing their guts up as they wheezed and spluttered whilst smoking cigarettes as their minibus was loaded with clubs. Sportsmen? Candidates for lung cancer ward maybe.

Email devonshirepatts@gmail.com

or txt +66800400339

i can arrange transfer from the Airport cost 1200 bart if you need this service please email me arrival times and i can sort this

Thanks Tim

Devonshire Hotel Board1.jpg

Email devonshirepatts@gmail.com

or txt +66800400339

i can arrange transfer from the Airport cost 1200 bart if you need this service please email me arrival times and i can sort this

Thanks Tim

anyone can get an airport taxi for 1000 (including tolls) without advance notice

Edited by steamer

anyone can get an airport taxi for 1000 (including tolls) without advance notice

i like to use a driver i use all the time not some yabba smoking taxi driver trying to get one more run in before he falls asleep at the wheel .

the amount of near miss's i had coming from airport makes my hair stand on end ..........so 1 or 200 baht is ok for my peace of mind :)

O

the amount of near miss's i had coming from airport makes my hair stand on end ..........so 1 or 200 baht is ok for my peace of mind :)

Good point. Sometimes I think this really is my last moment on planet Earth,as the driver weaves in and out of lanes and death is only a nanosecond away. I've truly thought that my time on the mortal coil has come to an end.....

For an extra four quid,it is worth it!

is that 750 baht room rate the same all year, or does it change during high and low season?

and how many rooms do you have?

Edited by pattaya_mad

i like to use a driver i use all the time not some yabba smoking taxi driver trying to get one more run in before he falls asleep at the wheel .

I've taken many taxis in the LoS, some just random and some booked from recommended places, (not from the Devonshire.) It didn't make one iota of difference regarding good drivers or maniacs, fair prices or overcharged, well maintained cars or ones that left me on the side of the road after breaking down.

I've taken many taxis in the LoS, some just random and some booked from recommended places, (not from the Devonshire.) It didn't make one iota of difference regarding good drivers or maniacs, fair prices or overcharged, well maintained cars or ones that left me on the side of the road after breaking down.

hence the 1200 baht for a competent driver

is that 750 baht room rate the same all year, or does it change during high and low season?

and how many rooms do you have?

its 750 for the front balcony rooms and 650 for the back rooms same all yea round ... i

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

low season offer all rooms 550 inc small breakfast

I'm booked for Oct.

what are the prices as this is also low season? The emails don't seem to confirm nor deny that a reduced rate has been offered for low season.

I'm booked for Oct.

what are the prices as this is also low season? The emails don't seem to confirm nor deny that a reduced rate has been offered for low season.

sorry ive been away in Singapore i have answered your email its back to normal rate then