Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pattayatalk down this morning for 4 hours

We apologize for the inconvenience when the site was down for 4 hours today.

Seems there were some corrupt database tables that needed repairing.

It should be okay now.

Does this temp off line presence mean we should expect Agency Girls to become the norm at FLB in the coming months? :cry2

That's not something I am at liberty to discuss, but first, if you find that you cannot locate pattayatalk.com, you might try thepattayapartyclub.com....just saying.

• Upvote 2

I just tried to upload a batch of photos and the site wouldn't accept them.....so,maybe there are some devils still at work?

Indeed you are correct!

I will look into it right away.

I have been getting delayed PMs for the last week now. Instantly on here but 3 days late on private email.

Well, Billions, now it looks like photo upload is working, but I didn't change anything, so keep me informed if you still have problems.

Hmmmm.....

I'm now viewing on an IPad,and your 13 is showing seven photos and six boxes without any images.

The bulk upload is showing zero photos but thirty four little rectangles with a question mark enclosed in a small blue square....

Back at you.

Hmmmm.....

I'm now viewing on an IPad,and your 13 is showing seven photos and six boxes without any images.

The bulk upload is showing zero photos but thirty four little rectangles with a question mark enclosed in a small blue square....

Back at you.

I'm not going to count the 40, but the 10 and 13 show up fine...might be your internet connection or browser lazily downloading images. You might try a refresh on the screen to see if you get a different result. The photos are definitely there.

By the way, the same thing (not all photos show) happens frequently when I am viewing on my mobile, even with a good connection.

I have been getting delayed PMs for the last week now. Instantly on here but 3 days late on private email.

That isn't related to the 4 hour downtime today, as far as I know.