Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hotels with a pool in Pattaya

Hi

I am looking at may be staying at a hotel with a pool instead of a guest house on my next trip.

I am happy with cheap and cheerful with wifi and the pool.countsheep.gif

Look forward to your recommendations.

Thanks

________

I cannot go past the Sabai Chain. Love them and the prices are excellent. Have a look on the net and check out the Internet rates. I stay at the Inn but have also stayed at the Resort and that is possibly a better location.

• Upvote 2

Pattaya Bay Resort has a nice pool on the roof,along with the restaurant.You can eat outside beside the pool also.WiFi throughout and also 2 computers in the lobby along with newspapers and gym also.

• Upvote 1

I cannot go past the Sabai Chain. Love them and the prices are excellent. Have a look on the net and check out the Internet rates. I stay at the Inn but have also stayed at the Resort and that is possibly a better location.

+1 for the Sabai chain hotels, always stay at the Resort nowadays whilst in Pattaya.

Regards

• Upvote 2

What room do you stay in Jim?

Being a forgetful old person,I forgot to add that PBR has breakfast included for 2 each day with a falang and Thai menu to choose from for your "significant other for a day".