Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Farang Owned Toyota Soluna Vios "S"

Farang owner from new ,Full service history by Toyota main dealer ,Genuine 89,000 Kilometers(55,000 Miles)Low mileage only used 6 months a year !,sept 2005,

The paintwork has the odd scratch/Blemish ,Interior is cloth and immaculate and the car has never been smoked in ,Any inspection welcome

Air-conditioner,Automatic, CD player.Power Steering, Airbag, Central Locking, Alloy Wheels, brakes ABS, remote lock, remote alarm, Go Digital, electric windows, electric adjustable side mirrors.

Might be tempted with part exchange plus cash for a Airblade/Mio/Click as the misses needs a run around .

Have a new Vigo pickup on order and is the reason for selling .

370,000 Baht

pm me if interested

1a.JPG

2a.JPG

3.JPG

4a.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

Not for a low mileage auto in Thailand.

Something similar in England would be about 75,000 baht nut used prices in Thailand are silly. I got 165,000 for a 12 yr old Ranger with 250k on the clock a few months ago.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

I have seen the high prices asked and paid in Thailand but when do the prices drop to just over scrap value in Thailand?and what is the scrap value of a car in Thailand.

This is just a question nothing to do with this post really but this post got me thinking about relative values.

• 1 month later...

Why do people pay these sort of prices? for a 100k or so more you can buy a brand new car.

I think more like 300-350k more for the new model here in Thailand.

• 2 months later...

Agreed! shocking prices here!

I bought a new Toyota Vios in Pattaya in 2010 for THB 610 000. A Toyota Yaris Sedan (2012) made in Thailand sold in Australia last November for A$ 14900 (about THB 450 000)when I checked with the car dealers. They don't sell the Vios in Australia, but the Vios and the Yaris have almost the same specifications. The only difference , as far as I can tell, the Vios is a small sedan and the Yaris is a small hatchback. Actually it costs more to manufacture cars here for export to Australia, as cars in Oz require more complex emission control systems in the engine department