Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Just read a FB post from Mick, seems he’s had some sort of stroke and has lost some of his sight as a result. Don’t know if that is temporary thing or not.

Seems to be in good spirits despite that.

Just know that he has a lot of friends on PT that may want to know and wish him well, he’s a really nice generous guy who is always happy and smiling as those that are lucky enough to have met him will know.

Get well soon Dr :thumbup :thumbup

Edited by MM
lower cased III

That's a shock, was only talking to Fah about Mick today, wondering when he'd show himself in Patts again. If anybody has any news, pls post it - good bloke indeed.

This is the Dr Mick who lives up in KK and regularly receives visitors most generously?

He seemed to be the most level headed all round nice/positive guy on the board.

So sorry to hear this wish his a speedy full recovery.

Never met him but certainly enjoy his positive contribution to the board. Wish him a speedy recovery and a long life.

Thought this was about Dr. Mick the third Monty - can you edit to shrink that capital "I"?

Nasty shock Mick but sure you'll pull through with your positivity and fine family around you. Talking about you with aussiechic and badboy just two days ago.

All the best from Flo and me.

Andy

Hi,

Lets hope he makes a complete recovery. He was contemplating a return to work at one time. Enjoy it while you can Dr Mick and good health.

This is the Dr Mick who lives up in KK and regularly receives visitors most generously?

He seemed to be the most level headed all round nice/positive guy on the board.

So sorry to hear this wish his a speedy full recovery.

Thats the one

Thought this was about Dr. Mick the third Monty - can you edit to shrink that capital "I"?

Nasty shock Mick but sure you'll pull through with your positivity and fine family around you. Talking about you with aussiechic and badboy just two days ago.

All the best from Flo and me.

Andy

Some kind soul has done it for me

Hi,

Lets hope he makes a complete recovery. He was contemplating a return to work at one time. Enjoy it while you can Dr Mick and good health.

And it was his birthday only the other week.

Edited by Montydog

My sympathies Mick, I wish you a full and speedy recovery. I know that Lin will take very good care of you during this time of your life, like she always does. Best wishes and get well soon.

CB

Edited by cannonball83204