Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I just want to wish Muck all the best. I have always enjoyed your reports, Mick, especially your photo reports. It has been great to follow your reports on life in LOS since you moved there. I wish you a good recovery so you can continue to enjoy a great life in Thailand.

That's a shock, was only talking to Fah about Mick today, wondering when he'd show himself in Patts again. If anybody has any news, pls post it - good bloke indeed.

I saw the comments on facebook , so i gave him a call yesterday , its a kind of stroke he gave it a long name apparently it has only affected his eyesight

mainly his left eye, but he is struggling with his vision , he is very positive about whot has happened to himself. Ron about the next time he will be in pattaya, he talked before about making the flb party on the 16th nov. Not sure if that is a option now .

Edited by surry

I just want to wish Muck all the best. I have always enjoyed your reports, Mick, especially your photo reports. It has been great to follow your reports on life in LOS since you moved there. I wish you a good recovery so you can continue to enjoy a great life in Thailand.

Ditto, that says it all, IMO.

Sorry not seen this post till today ,with patiance and time i can read a little even though blured

Thank you all for your very kind words it sure helps me knowing that i have many good friends.

This is what I have ,the effects of a stroke.

http://www.hemianopia.org/

But I am not down as i am I sure be some light at the end of the tunnel.

Looks I have to waite 3 /6 months to see if improvement in my sight.

If not sure will look at getting some special lens

The Peli Lens™, the newest and most effective prism technique offers more field expansion than any other option, by far: 20º in the original design and 30º in the new design. These are backed by clinical trials

Also will be looking into training my brain ,as some research says may be able to use other parts of the brain to make up for the blind spots due to the damage cells.

Well im not down ,I have a wonderful lady taking great care of me ,I have many mates here in Khon Kaen and also get out for a couple small beers.

So far I have not smoked a ciggerette for 12 days now ,I hope I never smoke again.

Well I am sure I will see some of you in Pattaya or Khon Kaen in near future.

• Upvote 1

Sorry not seen this post till today ,with patiance and time i can read a little even though blured

Thank you all for your very kind words it sure helps me knowing that i have many good friends.

This is what I have ,the effects of a stroke.

http://www.hemianopia.org/

But I am not down as i am I sure be some light at the end of the tunnel.

Looks I have to waite 3 /6 months to see if improvement in my sight.

If not sure will look at getting some special lens

The Peli Lens™, the newest and most effective prism technique offers more field expansion than any other option, by far: 20º in the original design and 30º in the new design. These are backed by clinical trials

Also will be looking into training my brain ,as some research says may be able to use other parts of the brain to make up for the blind spots due to the damage cells.

Well im not down ,I have a wonderful lady taking great care of me ,I have many mates here in Khon Kaen and also get out for a couple small beers.

So far I have not smoked a ciggerette for 12 days now ,I hope I never smoke again.

Well I am sure I will see some of you in Pattaya or Khon Kaen in near future.

Good man keep it up look forward to hearing of a great recovery Mick !

Just to add to the best wishes.Always enjoyed Mick's posts.

If you really stop smoking you'll avoid the COPD that it caused me! So keep it up ;)

Mate

It gladdens my heart that you are on the mend and are in good positive spirits.

Chin up mate, positive things happen to positive people and I dont know many with a more POSTIVE attitude to life than your good self Sir :thumbup :thumbup .

Please pass on my best wishes to lin and the little one, You couldnt be in better hands and the little one will keep you young.

All the very BEST Mick

Bruiser

• Upvote 1

Best wishes Mick good to see you post here again.

And we'll done on the Cancer Sticks. Just got to convince Bushcraft now :-) Come on Ron you can do it.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...