Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pattayatalk will be moving to a new server

During the next week, when there is time available from all the partying and carousing, Pattayatalk will be moving to a new hosting company.

During the move, the board will be offline while files are copied to the new server.

The new site should be up a few hours later.

During the next week, when there is time available from all the partying and carousing, Pattayatalk will be moving to a new hosting company.

During the move, the board will be offline while files are copied to the new server.

The new site should be up a few hours later.

Is there any connection regarding the old server to what I perceive as a slow and ambiguous responses I have been seeing on PT for a few weeks or do I need to keep looking?
  • 2 weeks later...

Who will you be hosting with?

LayeredTech...my current hosting company is useless for customer support. LiquidWeb is extremely responsive and helpful.

Edited by MM
fixed slam on wrong company!!

LiquidWeb LayeredTech...my current hosting company is useless for customer support. LiquidWeb is extremely responsive and helpful.

Is it just me, or did you give the same name twice, once calling them useless and the other helpful?

Edited by MM
fixed company name of shitty company

Is it just me, or did you give the same name twice, once calling them useless and the other helpful?

No, you're correct. I corrected the post. I'll also be correcting your quoted part to some degree.