Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Bottled Carlsberg just doesn't seem to be widely available yet, I enjoyed a few while in a nearby country lately and would be glad to see it return.

It's being brewed under license by Singha now so I expect it to be sold in 7-11s and Family Mart's soon, whether it will out sell San Mig remains to be seen, probably not but I think all bars will be selling it at that point

Quite a few bars around town are selling bottles now so just keep you eye open for the green Carlsberg signs

Edited by Wobbly
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I want your opinion I'll give it to you.

She looks much better IRL....

Coming from someone who has an opinion on everything and everyone even when you know nothing this is a bit rich!

Posted Images

Bottled Carlsberg just doesn't seem to be widely available yet, I enjoyed a few while in a nearby country lately and would be glad to see it return.

Normally we have bottled Carlsberg in the bar but we are currently out of stock. Hope to get some more in very soon!

Normally we have bottled Carlsberg in the bar but we are currently out of stock. Hope to get some more in very soon!

There is only so much Leo one can drink, I hope it's coming back sooner than very soon, ie this weekend :blink:

Be there in a week's time!

I have been asking Ricky to spice the curry up a bit, he may have gone over the top it was bloody spicey this week,

I had curry fire coming outta my arse on Thursday morning

I have been asking Ricky to spice the curry up a bit, he may have gone over the top it was bloody spicey this week,

I had curry fire coming outta my arse on Thursday morning

I don't see the point of making it inedible.

There is a tendency to get all macho where curry is involved, particularly if it is preceded by beer.

I don't see the point of making it inedible.

There is a tendency to get all macho where curry is involved, particularly if it is preceded by beer.

Now This is a Real Mans Curry. :flames: http://www.capitalbay.com/uk/292038-doctor-eats-curry-so-hot-it-is-known-as-the-widower-and-chefs-making-it-have-to-wear-goggles-and-a-face-mask.html

This coming Wednesday 9th we have promo on Pattaya Lager

Premium quality beer at only 90 baht per bottle + lots of fun in the bar

But don't forget Sunday (tomorrow) we have our regular Sunday Chilli night with Bob Palmer's legendary Chilli Con Carne

Good classy pics those.

Had a great night there on Saturday the place was alive and so were the girls, The curry night is on my to do list.

Its a Toss up if I go to the curry night or Da's birthday this week, I like both, although I have only ever eaten curry LOL

If you see me in the Triangle tomorrow afternoon I'll have to pass on the curry

Edited by Wobbly
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...