Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Gabor not ment as an insult. if you take the context of i said and not just one line!!!!! I was with a Newbie in town he wanted to see walking street and some ago' go's, where did i mention we were on the hunt for girls or cheep beer. If i want cheep beer i will stay in my own bar.

Some times just take what people say at face value and don't try and twist things to mean something there not.

You can END where you want but for a newbie in Town i Always find they remember where it all started and Private Dancer IMO is a great place for a first memory to be made.

My apologies... you are absolute right, I missed some details, you explained here....Yes... agree.... when I take my newbie mates for their very first prowl, I do exactly the same you did....great post from you....

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I want your opinion I'll give it to you.

She looks much better IRL....

Coming from someone who has an opinion on everything and everyone even when you know nothing this is a bit rich!

Posted Images

Some pretty girls and 80 Baht SMLs, sounds good to me.

Few more Agogos like this and I might be on the phone to my Travel Agent.

She looks much better IRL....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We would like to remind everyone tomorrow we have our beer promo

More importantly as some Will know the jacuzzi has been out of action recently because of some damage

Now we are pleased to announce we have made the necessary repairs and the girls are having bathtime fun again

Does that include lady drink's........ :D

No

Good prices on the bottled beers but why no SML?

SML drinkers get their own special nights

No vodka in the 'house spirits' promo?

Sorry it should have been included, Thanks for reminding us and its now included

What is the reasoning behind having separate nights for SML drinkers?

His bar-his rules. No different to any other bar in Pattaya. They all set their own rules according to their own agenda.