Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

His bar-his rules. No different to any other bar in Pattaya. They all set their own rules according to their own agenda.

When I want your opinion I'll give it to you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She looks much better IRL....

Coming from someone who has an opinion on everything and everyone even when you know nothing this is a bit rich!

Posted Images

Coming from someone who has an opinion on everything and everyone even when you know nothing this is a bit rich!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Looks like its a Leo night for me then

Stop acting the shill...it's close to deception, and some might be mislead.

A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization.

"Shill" typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that they are an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) for whom they are secretly working. The person or group who hires the shill is using crowd psychology to encourage other onlookers or audience members to purchase the goods or services (or accept the ideas being marketed). Shills are often employed by professional marketing campaigns. "Plant" and "stooge" more commonly refer to any person who is secretly in league with another person or organization while pretending to be neutral or actually a part of the organization he is planted in, such as a magician's audience, a political party, or an intelligence organization (see double agent)

Stop acting the shill...it's close to deception, and some might be mislead.

How can me having a few Leo's be considered deceptive, I drink it when there is a large enough price difference

How can me having a few Leo's be considered deceptive, I drink it when there is a large enough price difference

If you have an interest in Private Dancer and/or you are utilized by them in some capacity (web site development, banner ads, etc), not disclosing that, and posting solely as an unbiased "customer" is deceptive.

You can laud their prices and their ambiance all you want, but you should also disclose your interest so that people can evaluate your comments with that in mind.

• Upvote 1

If you have an interest in Private Dancer and/or you are utilized by them in some capacity (web site development, banner ads, etc), not disclosing that, and posting solely as an unbiased "customer" is deceptive.

You can laud their prices and their ambiance all you want, but you should also disclose your interest so that people can evaluate your comments with that in mind.

As I have said before when you accused me of being the owner Ricky gave my sister in-law a job when it first opened and I was promoting because of that, I currently sort Rick's (and his wife's) computers when they have a problem (I live in the same building)

As sort of payment he gives me regular curry's and gets me a few free beers when I go in the bar (so there is my interest)

As a side note I consider it to be the best gogo on Soi 15 and always have some fun with the girls when I go in with mates, I frequent and like to support other bars and gogo's where I know the owner/manager as well

if you would like to be my friend I will support your bar and bring in a few mates, you only need to ply me with a few Jameson's, but I would prefer if you had a few semi naked dancing girls for our entertainment

As I have said before when you accused me of being the owner Ricky gave my sister in-law a job when it first opened and I was promoting because of that, I currently sort Rick's (and his wife's) computers when they have a problem (I live in the same building)

As sort of payment he gives me regular curry's and gets me a few free beers when I go in the bar (so there is my interest)

As a side note I consider it to be the best gogo on Soi 15 and always have some fun with the girls when I go in with mates, I frequent and like to support other bars and gogo's where I know the owner/manager as well

if you would like to be my friend I will support your bar and bring in a few mates, you only need to ply me with a few Jameson's, but I would prefer if you had a few semi naked dancing girls for our entertainment

Your explanation makes you part of the "team", as it were. That's what I wanted to clear up for the other readers of this thread.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Pork curry last night was a first for me, I thought muslims couldn't eat it until I googled and found a recipe for Indian vindaloo

You know that most Indians are not muslim right?

• Upvote 1

Pork curry last night was a first for me, I thought muslims couldn't eat it until I googled and found a recipe for Indian vindaloo

Muslims can't but the Goan Christians can and do-daloo.

Andy Cap

Only 1 out of 8 Indians are Muslim.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I dropped in this past Wednesday after midnight (technically Thurs AM) and was surprised to see

food still being served so I sampled the two on the right and it was spicy and tasty. Made me want to drink

quickly :).

I'll return next time with an appetite.

As usual, the girls were nasty in a good way and it's on my lists of stops for a night on Walking Street..

Curry Night.jpg

Edited by losgrad

Hi there Mr Private Dancer!

I am interested to know if the July happy hour worked out for you starting at 1am. I did use it and what was impressive was that there was never an issue with the charging which always seems to be an issue with specials of this type. I am only asking because I want these specials to keep happening!

Only 1 out of 8 Indians are Muslim.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

India has a rough estimate of 160 million Muslims, but the actual number is expected to be higher. Records show India has more Muslims than Pakistan

Muslim Population Growth per Census

2011 1,780,000,000 total population, 172,210,523 muslim population = 14.23%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_India