Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I want your opinion I'll give it to you.

She looks much better IRL....

Coming from someone who has an opinion on everything and everyone even when you know nothing this is a bit rich!

Posted Images

55555555 I thought you were joking until I searched for the site

Actually, I was. I came up with the name several years ago as a joke when we actually got some pics of balloon chasers...they are obvious by their or, ndering the cheapest drink, hardly touching it, consuming more than one full plate, not intermixing with any other guests (usually they come alone).

One guy was a real master at this. He brought his Thai girl, bought a water for himself and gave her the glass while he drank from the bottle. They both loaded up their plates on each trip to the buffet, then he ate both.

It takes all kinds.

Anyway, that site is actually designed to list eating events for serious balloon chasers, so it isn't at all what I would hope it would be.

I'll now name my new fictitious site, www.fuckingballoonchasers.com

My appologies if I sent the thread off track.

The GoGo bar is a good one. If you like hot food it is worth wading through a few balloon chasers. As i said before, I thought the chilli con carn was excellent. It took a few beers to put the fire out in my mouth after.

One guy was a real master at this. He brought his Thai girl, bought a water for himself and gave her the glass while he drank from the bottle. They both loaded up their plates on each trip to the buffet, then he ate both.

Ricosuave you have been busted.

On the flyer I was handed on the way out of the bar last night it says Bob Palmers legendary delicious chilli con carne

So whats legendary about it ?

Ask the guy who wrote the flyer!

This is truly what I don't understand.. How the fcuk do the girls put up with big fat bastards belching chilli con carne in their faces after a few pints of draft gas ? Those that do and go back to room I hate to think what the sheets look like in the morning..

..Ricky makes Al Murray's pub landlord look twee and is so out of place in an agogo it is embarrassing....

..Ricky makes Al Murray's pub landlord look twee and is so out of place in an agogo it is embarrassing....

This is truly what I don't understand.. How the fcuk do the girls put up with big fat bastards belching chilli con carne in their faces after a few pints of draft gas ? Those that do and go back to room I hate to think what the sheets look like in the morning..

I used to think the same about the girls and som-tam!

I used to think the same about the girls and som-tam!

Especially SPICY som tam..or chilli ...or curry...What's it gonna do to your todger when she puts it in her mouth..... or the next day when you bare back her arse..

AGAIN...I don't understand the chilli or curry connection to an agogo other than getting in balloon chasers....but their business their money..

Especially SPICY som tam..or chilli ...or curry...What's it gonna do to your todger when she puts it in her mouth..... or the next day when you bare back her arse..

Actually, the chili and curry is for customers, and not the staff.

So rest assured, your todger will be safe in her mouth :D

Actually, the chili and curry is for customers, and not the staff.

So rest assured, your todger will be safe in her mouth :D

And yes another case for NOT doing it bareback... That way the todger is safe in many ways, in all holes...

AGAIN...I don't understand the chilli or curry connection to an agogo other than getting in balloon chasers....but their business their money..

I often think the same about the cheap draft offers. I haven't made it into Private Dancer yet on a curry night, I might chase around town for a Happy Hour where my preferred drink is going cheap, but eating late on top of several beers is something that would likely have me snoozing in a corner. (slippers please....) Ricky knows what he is doing though.... or perhaps he is feeding his own fantasy.

They were giving that lager away at the Sunday Expats Club meet... in rather small samples unless you had one of the club's blue shirts.

I posted a thread some months back when this stuff was offered to me at a beer distributors some months back...wisely I took a can out of the fridge and not a case of the stuff. It tasted awful back then.

Guys at the club said it tasted OK....... it was priced similar to a case of SML.

I wonder if it tastes like a Dolphin.

Just another knob from city hall who is now opening a beer making plant from all of his "ahem" pocket money. I didn't think Ricky would stoop so low to sell this shite.

Edited by bigmick

I didn't think Ricky would stoop so low to sell this shite.

Suppose you don't like it then ! talking to Chris in the Triangle bar the other night and he reckons its overtaking other brands he sells

Personally though I'll be sticking to my Carlsberg

Suppose you don't like it then ! talking to Chris in the Triangle bar the other night and he reckons its overtaking other brands he sells

Personally though I'll be sticking to my Carlsberg

Bottled Carlsberg just doesn't seem to be widely available yet, I enjoyed a few while in a nearby country lately and would be glad to see it return.