Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Taking a Thai Girl out for a Lunch date in Pattaya

I'm taking out a Thai girl in Pattaya who works in a normal office job out on a first date for lunch .Any recommendations for somewhere nice? It is a first date so nowhere too much over the top,somewhere casual but nice.

Ruen Thai just off second road, set back on the right hand side, opposite Royal Garden Plaza/Marriott Resort.http://pattayamap.weebly.com/

Edited by N3RGT

Where does she work, no point taking her across town if she has to be back to work at some point. MK is a good option and there are plenty of them around and the Thai girls like MK

For the first date with a non-p4p girl i would definately recommend air-con setting and a surrounding that is not too far off the beaten track so that she feels comfortable and i wouldnt chose a regular mall-restaurant like MK or Sizzler.

Hilton springs to mind.

Another option would be to meet for a coffee at the Starbucks in Central first and than see what she likes and get to know her a bit first.

MK is a safe choice, but why do you assume she won't be impressed by farang food?

often I ask my "date" where they'd like to go and only one has ever suggested fallang food.

It's always Thai, Sushi or Mk. Never a hamburger etc at places like the Beer Garden, and if you do take them there they always order off the Thai menu.

edit....

If you take them to MK not only will she enjoy the food she will cook it for you and take care of you which she'll also enjoy.

Edited by steamer
  • Upvote 1

often I ask my "date" where they'd like to go and only one has ever suggested fallang food.

It's always Thai, Sushi or Mk. Never a hamburger etc at places like the Beer Garden, and if you do take them there they always order off the Thai menu.

Next time offer to take her to Krispy Kreme. :thumbup Seriously, it's a bit of a stretch to say that a TG won't like farang food because none of your dates have fancied a hamburger at the Pattaya Beer Garden (I can empathise with them 100%). There are loads of restaurants the length and breadth of Thailand selling farang food where you'd be hard pushed to spot a farang face.

Next time offer to take her to Krispy Kreme. :thumbup Seriously, it's a bit of a stretch to say that a TG won't like farang food because none of your dates have fancied a hamburger at the Pattaya Beer Garden (I can empathise with them 100%). There are loads of restaurants the length and breadth of Thailand selling farang food where you'd be hard pushed to spot a farang face.

I repeat, I would often ask them where they wanted to go and it was only western food once. If I did insist on my choice of a western place they always ordered Thai if there was Thai food available. Never seen a gaggle of girls having steaks at places like the P&W.

• Upvote 1

For the first date with a non-p4p girl i would definately recommend air-con setting and a surrounding that is not too far off the beaten track so that she feels comfortable and i wouldnt chose a regular mall-restaurant like MK or Sizzler.

Hilton springs to mind.

Another option would be to meet for a coffee at the Starbucks in Central first and than see what she likes and get to know her a bit first.

Ahh yes the Hilton!!..i will take her there..she can have coffee,a drink or food with a great view,and i can pretend that i have a bit of fooking class I'd forgotton about the Hilton.I had Dinner there once at the Flare about a year ago and i fully recommend the Flare restaurant.great food and a reasonable price

I repeat, I would often ask them where they wanted to go and it was only western food once. If I did insist on my choice of a western place they always ordered Thai if there was Thai food available. Never seen a gaggle of girls having steaks at places like the P&W.

Neither have I, but I didn't reach the general conclusion that Thais don't like farang food. I've never seen a gaggle of Thais drinking in the Pig and Whistle either; does that mean Thais don't like beer? I'm not disputing your experience, only your conclusion.

Edited by CheshireTom

Ahh yes the Hilton!!..i will take her there..she can have coffee,a drink or food with a great view,and i can pretend that i have a bit of fooking class I'd forgotton about the Hilton.I had Dinner there once at the Flare about a year ago and i fully recommend the Flare restaurant.great food and a reasonable price

The buffet is well-recommended by several mates who have eaten there.