Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Has anybody stayed here lately , any info would be appreciated

Thanks

P.S I cannot access the reviews

Oops. Looks like the Hotel Review site is broken...will look at it after we change servers.

Yeah i stayed November 2011 and April 2012, Ask for a big room they are a really good size but the small rooms are really small. No complaints what so ever and will stay there again. I would have been staying this November but i fancy a pool this trip, will be there next April.

• 1 month later...

From the website, the place looks OK. There's even a Golden Retriever hanging around if you like dogs. I've stayed across the street at the Metro Apts on several occasions, but I wouldn't hesitate to try the Armageddon bar for a change. Actually, there's more than a few guesthouses on that Soi, and from the outside, they're all the same. The only difference might be cleanliness of the rooms and the and service. For example, the Metro Apartments is a well run place. Send them an email and they'll answer. And the staff is excellent. The other places? I'm not sure.

It has also a location disadvantage i.e. far away from most happening place in Pattaya called 'Walking Street' and many other happening nightlife’s in Pattaya and located at comparatively dead place called LK Metro.

Walking St is a misnomer these days. Walking is rather difficult there,due to crowds with cameras caused by the street entertainers, strutting Russian tarts and tourists who don't have any money. Soi LK has a lot of new GGBs these days some of which are getting good reviews and as of yet you can stroll from one end to the other in a reasonable amount of time before being blocked by 200 blank faced guys in horrible pyjamas following a flag.

I may wonder whether the Soi LK's guest houses can offer a good night's sleep with a GGB beating out the sounds 4 inch of breezeblock away, but then again, nor can Soi 2 hotels.

Earlier had long debate with bigmick, I objected his racist comments, I don't know how come all those discussions deleted here; well I will not comment him anymore, since it's not worth!!!

js007 & jacko, thanks for yr suggestions

js007, jacko and other members, pls inform me some more better options (who are not racist & reply all) to stay at Pattaya (right place & area)

During 2011 stayed at Penthouse Hotel near walking street & apart from other places also visited Armmgeddon, thought this time to stay there but according to bigmick (deleted discussion) they won't reply Arabs, let humanity & those who respect the humanity earn the business not these racists

The Arab people seem to group together in the area of Soi 16 which runs from the Walking St through to 2nd Rd/Phratumnak. On 2nd Rd there is the VC Hotel, Cherry Hotel, White Rose and Marine Plaza. Or you could go up-market and stay at 5 Star place where, if you can book via the internet with a Credit Card you would not have any problems (Marriot, Hilton, Sheraton).

This is the area you may like.

Edited by jacko
  • Upvote 1

My only comment would be that there are hotels al over Pattaya, and getting around usually isn't so hard so long as you're on a baht bus route. I've stayed all over the place, and wouldn't hesitate to try something new, so long as it is in my price range and gets decent reviews.

Thanks bigmick & jacko, pls u may further try to suggest some more, not usual but something different like Penthouse & Armgeddon

I don't think I would recommend places like the Penthouse, in the same area is a place called Camelot that I have no experience of, and my site-advisor blocked me from their site.... perhaps you could check trip advisor. Don't you have any Arabic sites that can help you...as previously mentioned some places will not be open to you and many here will not be fully aware of that.

VasamtUAE - the comments relating to the Armegeddon were deleted for a couple of reasons...one, you are not a member of this board, two, you signed up and immediately posted your criticism of the placefor telling you they are full :yikes: , three, you're not posting from the location you claim to be from.

In other words, your motives and your credibility are in question.

OK dear, u r biased site, there r many webs / forums where I will continue my discussion!!!

And i have no doubt you will spam them as well. I just wonder who is paying you to post this venom from Bangalore, India.

OK dear, u r biased site, there r many webs / forums where I will continue my discussion!!!

Not good to come on here deceptively wasting my time. Had I known you were Indian I would have not been detailing hotels in the 'Arab area'.